☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 155〗

Enterbay Bruce Lee Black Label 1 - 1054/5000

brucelee1.gif

brucelee2.gif

brucelee3.gif

Congrats on the new addition! :rock
Amazing Assassin's Creed display as well! Really cool! :clap

Congrats for the new acquisition my friend, and great pics as usual ;)

Catching up on your thread my friend! :1-1:

Congrats on the Classic Iron Man! It's a very nice piece.

The AC display is cool as ****! I'm way behind on my games as I've yet to play Brotherhood and Revelations but I was checking out the Freedom Edition on Amazon and I don't see the blood on the rock by his foot; did you add that?
Also who makes the Connor with bow statue? I think I like it better than the collector one and it's cheap :)

PS: dig the aquarium too!

Congrats for the new acquisition my friend, and great pics as usual ;)

Many many thanks my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

Catching up on your thread my friend! :1-1:

Congrats on the Classic Iron Man! It's a very nice piece.

The AC display is cool as ****! I'm way behind on my games as I've yet to play Brotherhood and Revelations but I was checking out the Freedom Edition on Amazon and I don't see the blood on the rock by his foot; did you add that?
Also who makes the Connor with bow statue? I think I like it better than the collector one and it's cheap :)

PS: dig the aquarium too!

Thank you for taking time and going through my thread Drakul. Even I still have to finish with Revelations before I start with AC3. So guess we might end up starting with AC3 at somewhat same time. :)

Regarding the blood on the rock, it is part of the statue. I did not do any customizations to it. I guess the promotion pictures are not that detailed but once you get it in hand, the figure is very impressive.

Connor statue is limited edition from UBIcollectibles. Best thing is to get it from eBay since it is sold out pretty much. But now SYCO collectibles are also coming out with the same version which is up for pre-order on Big Bad Toy Store. You can check that out too.

Once again thank you for browsing through and appreciating my efforts.
23lo1vr.gif

Congrats on Lee! Looks good!

WOW WOW WOW!

Never had a Bruce Lee, but this one is surely the best from the looks of it!

Great Score on Bruce Lee and the Bruce in the Club Pic, Priceless Sarvesh, Great Post

Congrats on Lee! Looks good!

Thank you my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

WOW WOW WOW!

Never had a Bruce Lee, but this one is surely the best from the looks of it!

:exactly: This might be 1/6 or bit less in scale but it is any day more detailed than Enterbay 1/4 HD masterpiece of Bruce Lee. The resemblance is pretty wicked.

Great Score on Bruce Lee and the Bruce in the Club Pic, Priceless Sarvesh, Great Post

:wink1::wink1: I am the Pimp after-all. Many thanks for the compliments Al.
23lo1vr.gif

Great update bud, and congrats on BL he is really awesome !

Congrats on Bruce!! Very neat! :rock I like how he is surrounded by girls there ;)

Thank you for taking time and going through my thread Drakul. Even I still have to finish with Revelations before I start with AC3. So guess we might end up starting with AC3 at somewhat same time. :)

Regarding the blood on the rock, it is part of the statue. I did not do any customizations to it. I guess the promotion pictures are not that detailed but once you get it in hand, the figure is very impressive.

Connor statue is limited edition from UBIcollectibles. Best thing is to get it from eBay since it is sold out pretty much. But now SYCO collectibles are also coming out with the same version which is up for pre-order on Big Bad Toy Store. You can check that out too.

Once again thank you for browsing through and appreciating my efforts.
23lo1vr.gif

Hey you know it's a pleasure looking at your collecting so no problem!
I'll check out the Connor, the fact that the SYCO figure is so cheap is nice because I'm still debating if I really want an AC statue, especially when Ezio's Fury costs $400+

How come we never see you in the video game threads? I have a huge backlog and right now I'm playing FTL and Beneath a Steel Sky and Arkham Asylum (with some Guild Wars 2), plus I need to play MAss Effect 3, Max Payne 3.... so Brotherhood is faaaaaaar on my to do list :(

Great update bud, and congrats on BL he is really awesome !

Thanks a lot bud. I am totally bowled over with the BL Bruce Lee.
23lo1vr.gif

Congrats on Bruce!! Very neat! :rock I like how he is surrounded by girls there ;)

Thank you very much Sergiu.
23lo1vr.gif

Hey you know it's a pleasure looking at your collecting so no problem!
I'll check out the Connor, the fact that the SYCO figure is so cheap is nice because I'm still debating if I really want an AC statue, especially when Ezio's Fury costs $400+

How come we never see you in the video game threads? I have a huge backlog and right now I'm playing FTL and Beneath a Steel Sky and Arkham Asylum (with some Guild Wars 2), plus I need to play MAss Effect 3, Max Payne 3.... so Brotherhood is faaaaaaar on my to do list :(

Yesterday I went to pick up my pre-order of Hitman for PS3 and I saw the UBIcollectibles Connor in store. I asked how come it was there since the last time they mentioned it was sold out. The store person said it was a cancelled order. So if you want I can pick that up for you if they still have it. I guess the price is NZ$78.00.

With respect to the AC statues, it is totally a personal choice and preference. All of the ones that I have purchased till date, I am totally satisfied. I would say worth the price. And for the price of Ezio's Fury, I got it for $275 from Secret Compass who was selling it much before it was announced on SSC website. So happy I paid a reasonable money for it. The only expensive one in my collection is the Attakus Ezio which was for $699.

I am mostly in the 'Show Your Shelf' section. I am kinda lazy to browse other sections :monkey3 Lately I am struggling to find time for long hours of gaming. But I have pretty much completed most of the games or at least near to completion on some like Max Payne 3, Revelations. Now I have started playing Hitman since yesterday. AWESOME game! Have always been a fan of it since the PC days way back.

I think the Purple Hat on Mr. Fixit in your Sig is a Clue :lol:lol:lol

:monkey3 Agreed!

Yesterday I went to pick up my pre-order of Hitman for PS3 and I saw the UBIcollectibles Connor in store. I asked how come it was there since the last time they mentioned it was sold out. The store person said it was a cancelled order. So if you want I can pick that up for you if they still have it. I guess the price is NZ$78.00.

With respect to the AC statues, it is totally a personal choice and preference. All of the ones that I have purchased till date, I am totally satisfied. I would say worth the price. And for the price of Ezio's Fury, I got it for $275 from Secret Compass who was selling it much before it was announced on SSC website. So happy I paid a reasonable money for it. The only expensive one in my collection is the Attakus Ezio which was for $699.

I am mostly in the 'Show Your Shelf' section. I am kinda lazy to browse other sections :monkey3 Lately I am struggling to find time for long hours of gaming. But I have pretty much completed most of the games or at least near to completion on some like Max Payne 3, Revelations. Now I have started playing Hitman since yesterday. AWESOME game! Have always been a fan of it since the PC days way back.

Thanks for the offer but don't worry about it. I'll grab it down the line if I really want it; I have many more priorities.

You're lucky if you're on track with your games because.... I'm not at all!

Thanks for the offer but don't worry about it. I'll grab it down the line if I really want it; I have many more priorities.

You're lucky if you're on track with your games because.... I'm not at all!

No worries bud always better to watch each others back when it comes to limited edition collectibles.

I won't say I am on track but I just make sure that when I feel like and I have the time, I complete the game as much as I can. But guess I am getting old now. Keep forgetting what all levels have I played :(

No worries bud always better to watch each others back when it comes to limited edition collectibles.

I won't say I am on track but I just make sure that when I feel like and I have the time, I complete the game as much as I can. But guess I am getting old now. Keep forgetting what all levels have I played :(

Ah yes! "so were was I? what was I doing" "which button does what again?" :lol

Back