☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 149〗

Ok, I played 1 & 2, just not the games that came between 2 & 3 like 'Relevations' and 'Brotherhood' so I just want to make sure 3 will make sense to me. :)

IMO it is better if you follow the series in order.
23lo1vr.gif

Love the background and love the way you display them, didn't looks too mess up!! Great job!!

i repeat,your aaaaassassins corner just make "la loca" crazy mind :clap

nice snow glasses for lara :duff

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Updates - Page 153〗

You are the man bro:) Just amazing and let me say that you have style, creativity and show that how presentation is very important! It's a great pleasure to look at your collection and home:)

I love that AC shelf it's fantastic and laid out really nice. Thinking of picking the connor hunter statue up for my game shelf its got great detail for a small piece.

WHOA! Great Score, Great Pic's, Great Post but this is a Very Impressive! Pic; Sarvesh, WOW!

Thank you very much Al. Always a pleasure to hear from you.
23lo1vr.gif

This thread of yours deserves to be STICKY for best display. Very impressive and artistic. Great score for the new Assassin's Creed.

Many thanks for the kind words bud.
23lo1vr.gif

You are the man bro:) Just amazing and let me say that you have style, creativity and show that how presentation is very important! It's a great pleasure to look at your collection and home:)

Thanks a lot my friend for those kind compliments. I am humbled.
23lo1vr.gif

I love that AC shelf it's fantastic and laid out really nice. Thinking of picking the connor hunter statue up for my game shelf its got great detail for a small piece.

Many thanks Irvy. I am sure you will be equally happy once you get this piece. Its amazing.
23lo1vr.gif

PHENOMINAL A.C set up Sarvesh. The pics you take capture all it's glory...:clap:clap:clap

Great, great pics, for the great acqusition my friend ;)

Back