1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why, but to me he looks like a robotic ninja turtle from the side angle:lol. but he still looks cool. I just need to find a place to put him. He is way to wide for my cabinet.

ironot5.gif

Very very cool item, very pricey for me, but very very cool.... must give it a good thought.

Fantastic! Just hope they have a PF to follow too!

Damn, this thing is hella dope!!! Had to get it even if the Price tag is crazy. Welcome to Flex-Pay! I will not be cancelling this!!

Hey zoid2323, is that Hulk avatar you have a custom Bowen, or did they make a fauz bronze like that one??

Damn, this thing is hella dope!!! Had to get it even if the Price tag is crazy. Welcome to Flex-Pay! I will not be cancelling this!!

Hey zoid2323, is that Hulk avatar you have a custom Bowen, or did they make a fauz bronze like that one??

Its Bowen's Hulk faux bronze.

The last PF was a comic cover and now that the movie is out, I hope they make a PF of the movie version coz I missed out on both the last 2 offerings.:monkey2

Yeah, I would love a movie PF! I missed out on the SIM, and they are getting too expensive to buy when they are possibly damaged, so this is great!! Please give us a movie PF SSC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back