Hot Toys Avengers Campus Iron Mark LXXX ( 80 ) CMS 018 D60

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, disney store is really good with returns. 30 days, no questions asked. As for replacement parts, the easiest is to return and just buy again.

I set my alarm and raced to order it...but turns out I could have slept in, since it's still currently available.

They never really suggested it was going to be particularly limited.

I mean, to a degree there is some limitation involved, since these are on-hand, already produced; it's not a preorder where they can then take that information and scale up/scale down production if need be. So whatever they've currently made is likely to be all that's going to be made.

It's also, I imagine, a lot different in that this is Disney's to distribute, and doesn't seem to have been allocated to other retailers overseas, Sideshow, etc? So its hard to say if there's a lot of them or if its just a limited amount but simultaneously restricted to a smaller market share (ie, North America mostly).

The shipping for this seems odd. I can't imagine this is accurate, but I guess I'll see later today. I bought it from Disney online Monday morning. The email confirming said it should ship by the 18th. I got a UPS tracking # at 9:55 pm the same day. Of course, it just said created a label. The next day, yesterday, it moved from created a label to UPS HAS POSSESSION. But it said it was in Carlisle, PA. I live in Holtwood, PA which is only @ 90 minutes from Carlisle. No new tracking info was added or changed throughout the day yesterday. This morning, it says it's in East Petersburg, PA, which is where all my UPS packages get loaded on the truck for deliver to my house. The only thing I can think of, is there is some sort of distribution or fulfillment center in Carlisle, PA?????? But that means there had to be some allotment of this figure already in PA. Very ODD.

The shipping for this seems odd. I can't imagine this is accurate, but I guess I'll see later today. I bought it from Disney online Monday morning. The email confirming said it should ship by the 18th. I got a UPS tracking # at 9:55 pm the same day. Of course, it just said created a label. The next day, yesterday, it moved from created a label to UPS HAS POSSESSION. But it said it was in Carlisle, PA. I live in Holtwood, PA which is only @ 90 minutes from Carlisle. No new tracking info was added or changed throughout the day yesterday. This morning, it says it's in East Petersburg, PA, which is where all my UPS packages get loaded on the truck for deliver to my house. The only thing I can think of, is there is some sort of distribution or fulfillment center in Carlisle, PA?????? But that means there had to be some allotment of this figure already in PA. Very ODD.
I'm in Michigan and my tracking also showed it originating in Carlisle, PA. It's now in western PA so it's headed in the right direction lol.

The only thing I can think of, is there is some sort of distribution or fulfillment center in Carlisle, PA?????? But that means there had to be some allotment of this figure already in PA. Very ODD.

You can't possibly think they stock and ship all of that online store merch FROM those little storefronts in the Disney World park. XD They're one of the world's largest corporations, of course they have fulfillment centers scattered around.

Mine's out for delivery today as well, in New England.

Update: I dig it.

20240814_123259.jpg

Last edited:
You can't possibly think they stock and ship all of that online store merch FROM those little storefronts in the Disney World park. XD They're one of the world's largest corporations, of course they have fulfillment centers scattered around.

Mine's out for delivery today as well, in New England.

Update: I dig it.

View attachment 720099
Obviously, I realize that. But the Hot Toy being there is the surprising part. It's not a Mickey shirt that was made by the millions.

Last edited:
Obviously, I realize that. But the Hot Toy being there is the surprising part. It's not a Mickey shirt that was made by the millions.
No, but since the plan was to have it on the shelves at the parks for D23, they definitely made and shipped this product well in advance. We may be used to pre-ordering and waiting 1-2 years for a figure, but the average shopper on Disney.com sure isn't. I thought it felt pretty clear that this was a ready-to-go product from the jump.

Getting closer to caving on this the longer it lasts in stock. My main critique is that there is none of the usual knicks/scratches detailing in the paint job on this one to give it that added realism.

Also, can someone describe how the shades of red and gold compare to the Mk 85? Impossible to tell from the one washed-out light box review on YouTube.

(looking at myself in the mirror, not blinking) "You don't need it. You don't need it. You already have the normal Endgame 85, the battle damaged, and the blue holographic one, you idiot. You don't need it."

Back