1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody want a SIM LS Bust?...it has a very cool name plate we all love. Only for the price of $699. :D

Last edited:
seriously... Those are probably being cancelled left and right!

Some one needs to see if Ebay get a regular LSB surge! :lol

This is an awesome piece...
Trying to get the CC down and under control so unfortunately (for me) I won't add it to my collection but everyone that gets one should be very happy.

Had to place an order. It will be my first 1:1 scale and the most expensive piece in my collection to date. As long as I can save up enough pennies, I'll be able to keep it. I may have to cancel the SIM LSB in order to pay for this one.

This is great - I really want one- about time for another 1:1. But why $700? This is so expensive- Sideshow just seems to be breaking through all the last price points.

This is great - I really want one- about time for another 1:1. But why $700? This is so expensive- Sideshow just seems to be breaking through all the last price points.

Look at every item from Stan Winston studios. The price point on all of them are higher.

This bust will be my Grail until I can afford to get the this:

XvSCC1.jpg

This bust will be my Grail until I can afford to get the this:

XvSCC1.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

thought it was funny comparing the two. the im 1:1 is 2 feet tall and weighs 35 pounds. you can get two for the price of one x v s1.

Last edited:
Ugh. This sucks. I really want this piece but I know full well I won't be able to afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back