Hot Toys Avengers Campus Iron Mark LXXX ( 80 ) CMS 018 D60

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how many of these Sideshow will get? I'm guessing it'll be another lottery/virtual queue scenario like HT's recent Mark III & VII repaints. Those were what, $400? I suppose HT will ask a bit more for this what with its unique design elements. And for once I agree with Justin - those mesh vent details are a nice design touch. If I was to get lucky in the Sideshow lottery (& the price isn't ridiculous) I might actually pull the trigger.

I would imagine the release pattern for this would be similar to the D23 Spidey from a while ago. Anyone remember if/when he went third party?

With the announcement of King Thanos, what are the odds we will see that from HT at a D23 in the near future?
7hosuaD.gif

I wonder how many of these Sideshow will get? I'm guessing it'll be another lottery/virtual queue scenario like HT's recent Mark III & VII repaints. Those were what, $400? I suppose HT will ask a bit more for this what with its unique design elements. And for once I agree with Justin - those mesh vent details are a nice design touch. If I was to get lucky in the Sideshow lottery (& the price isn't ridiculous) I might actually pull the trigger.

Looks like the Disney Store will be selling them tomorrow, limit 2

https://www.disneystore.com/iron-ma...e-ultimate-disney-fan-event-417132978075.html

Easy snag. Started 22000th in line, and the system ran far smoother than Sideshow struggling with 2000 people.
I started at over 26000th in line and got one, although it was a rather strange transaction. When I clicked to confirm the order it said I was blocked by their malware software and said I had nothing in my cart, but then I got my order confirmation and PayPal payment emails.

No fan base / collector base in the world is more well fed than Iron Man, huh.

Not complaining, buy what you like. But damn you guys eat well.

so to the UK cost is $548 or £430 thats a lot ( just bought shang-chi & wenwu ,bucky & jl wonder woman similar amount ) but if there was 33000 in cue theres going to be some floating about.

I set my alarm and raced to order it...but turns out I could have slept in, since it's still currently available.

Back