1/6 Clive Rosfield Figure [Final Fantasy XVI] - Exclamation Studio EX-002

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lordnastrond

Super Freak
Reaction score
Exclamation EX-002 Clive Rosfield 1/6 Collectible Action Figure

Packing List:
-1/6 Articulated male body
-Head (PVC)
-Long Sword (Alloy)
-Short Sword (Alloy)
-Shoes (alloy)
-Arm Guard (Alloy)
-Arm kit (alloy)
-Leg kit (alloy)
-Leather pant (leather)
-Top (cloth)
-Cloak (leather)
-Hand set (PVC)
-Belt (PVC)

1712167142077.png

1712167156585.png

1712167171432.png

1712167184152.png

1712167202771.png

1712167220632.png

1712167240141.png

1712167253269.png

THANKYOU, lordnastrond, I pointed this out in the 7 Remake thread but everyone was like 'thats crap' and it is a bit but we FF16 beggars cannot be choosers rn lol. Do we know anything about the studio or can you find any websites that even have it up for preorder/sale? cos I couldn't...

THANKYOU, lordnastrond, I pointed this out in the 7 Remake thread but everyone was like 'thats crap' and it is a bit but we FF16 beggars cannot be choosers rn lol. Do we know anything about the studio or can you find any websites that even have it up for preorder/sale? cos I couldn't...
You are more than welcome!
Yeah its a little underwhelming, but with the real leather and metal components I think its okay and potentially the base of a really cool custom project
This company has only produced one other figure a 1/6 Melania from Elden Ring, I haven't seen any reviews for that so far bar one on Reddit which was mixed basically saying the metal parts are high quality but the body was a little subpar but that could maybe be excused by Melania having a complicated body with metal prosthetic limbs being attached to a plastic body leading to issues with weight distribution?
Which ought not be a problem here as Clive doesn't have any metal artificial limbs to fuse to his plastic body.
It would be worth trying to find some reviews of that figure.

Last edited:
Figure looks bad. Proportions are all wrong, if it looks crap in prototype, its gonna be worse in hand lol.

Yeah - figure is super weak - but take away the metal and leather costume pieces, put them on a better and slightly bigger phicen body to bulk him up and make him look more muscular [and accurate] and that would be a big improvement.
Needs a whole new head sculpt though, current one looks almost nothing like the adult him - looks like a teen.

1722860093178.png

Seems like this is starting to ship. Did anybody order this? I’m curious how it comes out in hand. FFXVI fans are definitely left wanting for more.

Oh they released him fast. Curious to see. While Clive is my baby I have passed on it as everything with it looks wrong and price was ridiculous.
Yeah, I didn’t order it either yet but if the metal pieces and clothes are decent, it might be an interesting project for the future.

I did p/o the Joy Station Clive 1/4 resin and I’m just praying they fix his head sculpt before releasing him. I just need one really good Clive in my collection. Just ONE.

:sick:

Well...at least we finally got some in-hand pics and $300 jumped back into my wallet faster than a white chocobo. Normally I'd try to find something salvageable from this, but this is just...miserable.
Yea I was itching my head for not getting it, but after seeing this images guess that was a right decision. Looks horrible!!! Hope someone else makes Clive!!!

Back