1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was all psyched for Gree - now.. not so much.

I'm thinking now, that my ROTS SW 1/6 display will consist of two pieces - a HT Anakin :)pray:), & no clones. I'm actually sick of them.. there, I said it. :lol

For something different, I'd even display a nice new 1/6 R2 next to Anakin.. that'd pop IMO.

Well, compared to how he is supposed to look, the shins aren't dark enough, and the yellow camo is supposed to be more green, compare:

2183_press01-001.jpg

Commander_Gree_02.png

The shins in person looked plenty dark enough. :dunno As far as that being yellow its not yellow and didn't look it in person. It looks or looked brownish if I had to pick a color.

Edit: What I'm getting at is I actually like the change and it actually looks a bit better its not just an all green figure.

Last edited:
Well, it's not quite green all around. But that yellow is really standing out I'd prefer it to be more of an accurate color. The shins might look brighter just from pictures, but that yellow is just terrible.

The shins in person looked plenty dark enough. :dunno As far as that being yellow its not yellow and didn't look it in person. It looks or looked brownish if I had to pick a color.

Edit: What I'm getting at is I actually like the change and it actually looks a bit better its not just an all green figure.

Josh, what color is this pen? :wink1:

marker.jpg

I wouldn't say a muddy brown, but more of a yellow brown. I like the Gree figure, but would definitely prefer if the thigh and forearm armor was closer to how it looked on screen

I wouldn't say a muddy brown, but more of a yellow brown. I like the Gree figure, but would definitely prefer if the thigh and forearm armor was closer to how it looked on screen

Which is pretty much what these last few pages have been about. Sideshow's been hitting home runs with all their clones so far and the Gree is just a triple right now. It's "not bad" as it is, but with him being my favorite commander, I want him as perfect as can be. And with different companies like Attakus & Hasbro getting him right, I expect no less from Sideshow.

It should indeed. Especizlly since it's an easy fix with only a repainted hand and holo from a former release.

Do they (SSC) still lift the acrylic cases for the SuperFan & crew?

I don't know if they did a press tour this year or not. I took a few before the cases went on that Wednesday but other than that Rook taught me a way to take better shots with the glass still on.

Back