1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, its a Canon. I put it on the TV setting and changed the number to 30. It just allowed me to take good clear photos inside the Con without flash of anykind.

Good info Josh, I recently picked up a Canon and I'm still trying to get used to the settings, and just haven't gotten around to reading a lot of the instructions.

Good info Josh, I recently picked up a Canon and I'm still trying to get used to the settings, and just haven't gotten around to reading a lot of the instructions.

No, problem. I've had mine for quite a while just never tried that setting but finally just asked Rook when we were looking at the SS booth. It worked great. When I take my shots outside I just use the standard no flash option on the dial.

Read that manual. Seriously helped me out. And take a class at your local community college if you can.

I swear, when it rains it pours with Sideshow! Glad he is just enough behind the Vipers (and Cap and Cap and Hawk and... :lol ) to not be a burden on the 'ol credit card.

Back