1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rook does snap some great shots,for sure...

Finally got a chance to snap a quick one myself...
Quick impression....wow!
He looks fantastic...I think the camo apps look pretty cool...and the detailing is just amazing!

I've enjoyed all of the clones so far....but the extra effort that's going into these commanders is really a sight to behold.

Gree is a great addition to the ranks...

GREE-06.jpg

Last edited:
"I've enjoyed all of the clones so far....but the extra effort that's going into these commanders is really a sight to behold." quote

your absolutely right the clone commanders are coming out very extraordinary and i cant wait to get my gree, nice pic btw

With flex-pay completed, got our Ex Gree yesterday.
Awesome figure! Details, paint - Outstanding!
The Ex base is a bit disappointing - Looks a little pale comparing to his overall paint scheme.
Anyway, if you didn't get him till now - Get him now!

Finally got mine cracked open the other day and I'm living it. It really looks great along side the other commanders. The paint scheme turned out better than I thought too as some others have pointed out.

Another view...

GREE-08.gif

Really like this one...
It is a great fig with cool camo. One thing I think ss forgot to do is, not enough dirt, or sretch marks, or battle damage effect, especially on his knee cover. But that can be easily fix on our own. I just personally think the armor is a little too clean.

It is a great fig with cool camo. One thing I think ss forgot to do is, not enough dirt, or sretch marks, or battle damage effect, especially on his knee cover. But that can be easily fix on our own. I just personally think the armor is a little too clean.

Stretch marks?

my Exc version of Gree arrived this morning here in AUS.
Very nice figure.the paint apps on mine are awesome.
the helmet rocks!!
a very cool figure who is only now awaiting a PT Yoda to do some kick ass backflip and send him to the netherworld :p

im still perplexed with the holster on the thigh...could have made it open for the handgun to sit in...oh well,watcha gunna do.
Awesome figure.
i will always display mine sans headsculpt....for now.

Back