1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those 41st Battalion customs are badass.

Agreed. Sideshow needs to get on those... as well as the Marines under Bacara's command. After Neyo, what else are they going to do?

Got my Gree yesterday, didn't get around to opening him until today. Great-looking figure, but I'm curious if anyone else has messed with the alternate feet. I'll shoot some pictures tomorrow, the pose he's currently in is sort of a mid-stride deal. It's hard to make it look natural, that's the thing. I ought to browse through Sideshow's prototype shots to get some ideas.

Gree.jpg

Agreed. Sideshow needs to get on those... as well as the Marines under Bacara's command. After Neyo, what else are they going to do?

Got my Gree yesterday, didn't get around to opening him until today. Great-looking figure, but I'm curious if anyone else has messed with the alternate feet. I'll shoot some pictures tomorrow, the pose he's currently in is sort of a mid-stride deal. It's hard to make it look natural, that's the thing. I ought to browse through Sideshow's prototype shots to get some ideas.

Search for "Rooks" collection he set ups are the best

Back