1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Found it off Google image search. I tried posting the full image but it came out blurry so I chopped it up into sections.

2a0e5ce68e27812e12df41afe6f51645.jpg
6e9387edbaf742c9d43011cb99e3d412.jpg
d959ea48700f3646cb076711bec11b70.jpg
7f67e9e1952a3d5a0e9240706ccf3f0d.jpg

Original website: Thinking 4th Dimensionally: Back to the Future Principal Costumes [Infographic] - Halloween Costumes Blog

Thank u 4 posting these are great! There's so many costume's 4 Doc i prey we get 2 headscupts and pers eyes 4 him because he has crazy eyes and helps with his look.

Hot Toys should be milking these figures and all the variants instead of making 500 different flavors of Iron Man.

and i would buy every single one of them. If only the Chinese fanbase had more love for Marty McFly and less for Tony Stark.

No problem, man. :duff

As for BTTF figures we'd all want but will never see, add Griff to the list.

We'll never see anyone outside of Marty.

"Coming soon" :lol

Way to blow that anniversary that everyone else from cinemas to USA Today capitalized on.

:lol

Classic HT. Smug to the core.

"Coinciding releases with notable anniversaries to bump sales? Where we're going we don't need...'Coinciding releases with notable anniversaries to bump sales'."

This will still sell.

"Coinciding releases with notable anniversaries to bump sales? Where we're going we don't need...'Coinciding releases with notable anniversaries to bump sales'."

:rotfl:clap

So uh, this kinda fell through the cracks huh?

What did you expect? That they'd reveal the figure at one of the most hyped up geek days of the year? Nah, **** that. :lol

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. It looked pretty much done too. Surely things were approved since the teaser was so revealing, but whatever. I can see not putting it up on the day of "Back to the Future" day (which was a ****ing blunder, drives of people would have ordered), but maaaaan. :lol

It's like why even bother. There should be a rule or a method to toy teasers and coming soon BS. If you're not going to show what you're teasing within a week, or hell, a month, don't even bring it up.

But in other news, did you see they have announced a new version of War Machine? That's the *real* cool news recently.
Lol.

Oh, thank God! Y'know, I was only thinking the other day that we need another War Machine. It's been so long since they did anything Iron Man related. . .

It's been four days since the last Iron Man figure. MOAR!

Yeah i don't get all this love ht has for iron man. The third film wasn't even that good imo. Sure its a somewhat interesting concept and the suit designs are cool(If your into that kinda thing) but nothing that would warrant the amount of attention we have seen ht lavish on it. Its like they found a money spinner in asia and said to hell with the rest. Im and star wars is what ht are all about now. If bbtf was as popular in asia as it is in the west we would have seen 10 different variations of marty by now and doc as well.

The classics we all love from the 80s i.e. batman, superman, Robocop, terminator, back to the future have been all relegated to the dustbin I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Whats not to get? Pretty simple. The figures are easy to produce (just repaints for many) and their fanbase is large enough to warrant making them. The sales are obviously there. It sucks for alot of us who don't care about all the armors, but I can't fault a company for making money and selling what they know will sell.

Whats not to get? Pretty simple. The figures are easy to produce (just repaints for many) and their fanbase is large enough to warrant making them. The sales are obviously there. It sucks for alot of us who don't care about all the armors, but I can't fault a company for making money and selling what they know will sell.

Unfortunately, this is right. They're in it for the money, not for pleasing a few collectors.

Back