1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

I think Doc will be here soon.1955 Doc won Hot Toys survey a little over a year ago and Howard said they were "Working very hard on him" in an interview.

That figure would be really cool, but I hope they'll release his 1885 version, too!

Yeah, that's pretty close. That sculpt looks great so far.

:exactly: Sure does! I'd love a BTTF3 Marty figure (but please give us a Doc first!!!! :pray: )

I prefer this sculpt over the first version. It is great to see they did do a second sculpt rather than just reusing the first and painting it different lol.

I prefer this sculpt over the first version. It is great to see they did do a second sculpt rather than just reusing the first and painting it different lol.

Couldn't agree more. It shows that they are at least giving this line more attention than some people previously thought.

There were four years between the first and second/third movies, and so far, it looks like they're captured the subtle differences. Now about Doc, I really hope they make him, but I would prefer a 1955 version. But then again, if they went further into the line, it would be awesome to remake the three posters w/ figures: 1985 Marty and Doc, 2015 Marty and Doc, and 1885 Marty and Doc.

And this coming from a guy who only wants one version of any character in my collection. BTTF is my exception. Bring them all on!

What's with all this talk about Doc?

Am I to understand that you're still wanting a Dr. Emmett Brown figure? Let me give you some free advice: This so called Dr. Brown is dangerous, he's a real nutcase. :lol
image.jpg

I totally agree! This new sculpt is absolutely perfect! I'd totally but this figure! Together with a Doc figure, of course!

Now about Doc, I really hope they make him, but I would prefer a 1955 version. But then again, if they went further into the line, it would be awesome to remake the three posters w/ figures: 1985 Marty and Doc, 2015 Marty and Doc, and 1885 Marty and Doc.
:exactly: But I think I'd try to get the figures that look the closest possible to the actors, first :)
Anyways, it would be really cool to remake the three posters with figures! I would really like to do it, if I had the chance to! :yess:
(Only, the DeLoreans would be EXTREMELY expensive for me...:thud:)

Technically we will be able to remake the movie 1 poster with just Marty and the delorean since Doc wasn't on it..

I still want the figure badly, don't get me wrong

The BTTF movie poster I would like to remake is the one of the third movie (my favorite one), so I'll obviously need Doc :)
When I was a teenager I had that poster in my room: it would be great to recreate that image with HT figures now! :yess:

That's the very one you won't ever be able to recreate. I have my doubts they'll make a BTTFIII Marty let alone BTTFIII Doc. And they definitely won't make Clara.

*insert Debbie Downer image here*

That's the very one you won't ever be able to recreate. I have my doubts they'll make a BTTFIII Marty let alone BTTFIII Doc. And they definitely won't make Clara.

*insert Debbie Downer image here*

Yeah, what a pity… I wanted a Clara figure, too…
But, who knows? Never say never :)

Yeah, what a pity… I wanted a Clara figure, too…
But, who knows? Never say never :)
I'd love a Clara figure as well... so I could throw her directly into the nearest ravine.

We'll get a Boddicker before we get a Clara. And that's saying something. :lol

I'd love a Clara figure as well... so I could throw her directly into the nearest ravine.

:rotfl

Attachments

• oh_behave_by_rumper1-d4sflrj.jpg
    oh_behave_by_rumper1-d4sflrj.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 189

Besides Doc, the next most important figure for Hot Toys to produce is Biff, or Griff !! Hell, since this is a Bttf II thread, I'll take old Biff with his knuckle-fist cane !! Come on Hot Toys!

"Hello!?!" "Anybody home, huh?" -Old Biff

the knuckle fist cane might be a nice exclusive to have with marty

Besides Doc, the next most important figure for Hot Toys to produce is Biff, or Griff !! Hell, since this is a Bttf II thread, I'll take old Biff with his knuckle-fist cane !! Come on Hot Toys!

:exactly: :goodpost: We need to have a figure of the main villain too!!

This and Griff would be the ultimate combo for me

Back