1/6 Hot Toys - Avatar: The Way of Water - Jake Sully & Neytiri Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my bby Jake today via BBTS, figure looks fantastic in person, especially his eyes!!! I know hair could be rooted and some molded parts could be fabric, but I’m still very happy! In my opinion original figure is still more impressive with all the small details, feathers and fabric.
I don’t mind the jointed body, I prefer this over seamless option, it would crack like hell.
P.S. body color is very beautiful and movie accurate, incredible paint overall. Love the box as well!
IMG_9938.jpeg

Anyone who has bought Neytiri can confirm the head dress is “possibly” removable?
Just wondering if I can buy her and repaint her for a final battle A1 Neytiri.
I know it will be a separate part. Just curious if it feels only slightly glued.

The head band looks like a separate piece thats glued on. I'd guess if you remove it there will holes where its plugged in.

Does anyone know if Neytiri can swivel her leg at the knee (cross her legs)? or is it just a hinge joint? I tried to move it but felt like it might break. Are there any pics of the figure doing that?

Back