1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I'm puzzled by is... (Spoiler)

they have these baby/Deadpool accessories as if he's teaming up with them... which despite being what I expected from the film, wasn't what happened AT ALL

Here’s a tip for the RSVP…if it’s not an Artisan piece…don’t panic to preorder fellow freaks…If you rush and try to order on when you get the RSVP notice it crashes the website of SS.

It’s so easy to preorder the SE DP right now…I didn’t have to go through the crap I went through yesterday. I think the Artisan Widow is the only one we need to worry about not securing and maybe Grevious …maybe.
Following your own advice here, there is zero reason to worry about Grevious. The coin will be a limited window time frame too just like this is.

I'm so confused. I see people posting unboxing videos and have the figure in their collection but then go to buy one and it wont be released until next year. They have production pieces done this fast for bloggers?

What I'm puzzled by is... (Spoiler)

they have these baby/Deadpool accessories as if he's teaming up with them... which despite being what I expected from the film, wasn't what happened AT ALL
I mean, they did reshoot stuff, so who knows how it originally went.

They remove many scenes from the trailers and clips, I know they do reshoots but wonder if it gonna be in deleted scenes extras.

I see no reason for die cast swords honestly. They're just extra stress and weight on the joints when posing. Ultimately, the only person who knows they're metal is you.

I see no reason for die cast swords honestly. They're just extra stress and weight on the joints when posing. Ultimately, the only person who knows they're metal is you.
Yeah, I generally hate die cast guns for that reason. Too heavy and hard on the hands/body/joints. The swords and wolverine claws can be light enough to work for die cast but aren’t needed.

People probably did think the SE was the limited release that was ready to ship like in Asia but it's not we are all going to have to wait for these figures a year from now.

Trying to decide if the gold guns and base are really worth more to get it from Sideshow or if I’m content with getting the standard elsewhere. Kind of leaning towards the latter option.

I’m on the same boat, I don’t know if I want to pay more with tax at SS for SE or get standard with Alter Ego.

Yeah, I generally hate die cast guns for that reason. Too heavy and hard on the hands/body/joints. The swords and wolverine claws can be light enough to work for die cast but aren’t needed.

Agreed! I was really glad that HT gave us a (light-up) plastic Mjolnir next to the die-cast one with the AoU Thor figure. I had the original Thor and the Avengers version and those Mjolnirs were HEAVY. A solid piece of metal on a handle that really stressed the shoulder and wristjoints in anything other than an arms down museum pose.

People probably did think the SE was the limited release that was ready to ship like in Asia but it's not we are all going to have to wait for these figures a year from now.
I'm positive many people bought it at an elevated price just to get it early or because it was marketed as a limited release. I personally don't mind waiting for this one or any other figure

I'm positive many people bought it at an elevated price just to get it early or because it was marketed as a limited release. I personally don't mind waiting for this one or any other figure
Nor do I as long as I can get my order in I'm OK with the wait.

After seeing the film, the only other figure I would actually want is Cassandra Nova. I initially thought her design, while comic accurate, was really boring and would not make a good figure, but I was quite impressed with her abilities and think she was a cool character. Its a shame they didn't really give her enough to do.

If they make a figure of her, one of the accessories could be
Deadpool's head with her hand sticking into it. And you could swap it on to the Deadpool figure, so it looks like she's grabbing him. They could also make one for Wolverine.

I'm so confused. I see people posting unboxing videos and have the figure in their collection but then go to buy one and it wont be released until next year. They have production pieces done this fast for bloggers?

Exactly this. I see unboxings, listings on ebay with ready to ship. Whats happening? Sure this cant be released so short after pre order 😂

Back