1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly this. I see unboxings, listings on ebay with ready to ship. Whats happening? Sure this cant be released so short after pre order 😂

They released a very small special edition batch in HK to coincide with the movie, hence why it is available on certain sites and eBay if you want to pay the premium.

Full production won’t be for months, perhaps even a year.

They released a very small special edition batch in HK to coincide with the movie, hence why it is available on certain sites and eBay if you want to pay the premium.

Full production won’t be for months, perhaps even a year.

Explains alot. Thank you 👍 not worth paying ebay prices for this one though

Was already looking forward to this before seeing the movie and even more excited for it now. Admittedly could have done without the variant DP characters if it would've brought the cost down a little, but still glad to have waited for this and passed on the previous movie versions, as this one looks the best to me.

I ordered one from HK, expensive, but my Deadpool 2 sold immediately and will off set the cost difference, while also freeing up space lol
Same and same.
Was gonna wait but after seeing the film & selling the Deadpool 2 I had to get it. Hopefully have it mid week

I really wish companies were able to produce these figures faster, I can only imagine how fun it must be right now to enjoy and pose this figure with the hype of the movie still fresh in your mind.

I really want it....but the current price its available for.....its high end iron man level.

It's just not worth it TBH.....but I still want it.....and I know when I see the film I'll buy it.

I hate me sometimes. :-D

Surprised no one's started a thread yet for all the potential cameo figures that could come out of this movie. Because holy hell are there a lot of cool ones that I would be very tempted by. And I'd much rather see HT tackle them than the various third party companies.

Surprised no one's started a thread yet for all the potential cameo figures that could come out of this movie. Because holy hell are there a lot of cool ones that I would be very tempted by. And I'd much rather see HT tackle them than the various third party companies.
Then it must be your calling :lol you aren't just a threadstarter, you were THE threadstarter. I don't know anything about starting threads but YOU, YOU know how to start them

Back