1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone think is this the only "main" Deadpool we will be getting? Does anyone think we will get another one with a head sculpt? I would have thought he would have been revealed by now. I haven't gotten this thinking there might be one with a Ryan Reynolds head. But if this will be the only Deadpool, and they won't make a deformed Reynolds head, I might as well grab this one.

Maybe some super deluxe version that comes with the adamantium skeleton...? My guess is it will come with the salesman Wade. Maybe with a wig ect. I guess it would have to have staples in the head, though!

So does anyone think is this the only "main" Deadpool we will be getting? Does anyone think we will get another one with a head sculpt? I would have thought he would have been revealed by now. I haven't gotten this thinking there might be one with a Ryan Reynolds head. But if this will be the only Deadpool, and they won't make a deformed Reynolds head, I might as well grab this one.
Personally, I don't see it happening. From what others have said on here, Reynolds doesn't give out his likeness rights. I feel like if it was going to happen, then it would have already happened.

From what others have said on here, Reynolds doesn't give out his likeness rights.
?
931n7q.gif

He barely looks like himself under all the makeup, prosthetics, etc.
Why would they need his "likeness rights" for an unmasked Deadpool head?
Same reason jack nicholson did ÂŁ.
Merchandise makes the movies more than the movie.
Have you seen a deadpool poster with unmasked deadpool?

Back