1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His prices are below, let's you put down a 50% deposit though. All prices are USD.
Standard - $118
Deluxe - $188
Artisan - $238
It's a great idea, and I wish HT had offered this instead of the pointless baby pool. I wonder how difficult it would be to make this myself? The challenge would be sourcing a 12 inch skeleton that is inexpensive for cutting up, but a good enough mold with crisp details. The claws should be easy enough to make out of styrene I'm guessing.

Find a use for my Deadpool and Wolverine Special base.
I don’t use base or stand support for any of my figures (Unless it extremely loose)
IMG_7532.jpeg

Thanks for posting the prices. That’s more than I expected. Think I’ll wait for the inevitable release by someone slightly more official.

I also ordered the deluxe claws. Someone else will make these accessories or it could be HT but these are due out in December so its a much shorter wait and a great display piece

Not sure why Hot Toys suddenly stop with Diecast swords for the new Deadpool figure, I got the swords from the previous figures and two out of three are Diecasts.
I got mine new figures and the swords is warp and bent (See the last image)
I’m hoping Wolverine claws be Diecast like the others previous releases (Except for the bones claws)
Also forgot to mention that Ladypool swords are plastic even thought they the same mold as the DP2 Swords
IMG_7537.jpeg

IMG_7540.jpeg

IMG_7466.jpeg

Last edited:
I just saw the Hot Toys figures for Deadpool and Wolverine, and they look fantastic! Deadpool has such a fun and playful vibe, and the detail on these figures is just incredible. I love how they capture his character perfectly.
Wolverine looks super cool, too, of course. Those claws are on point! It’s hard to resist adding them to your collection if you're a fan of both. It’s like having a little piece of the movie magic right at home. Plus, if you’re looking for more cool stuff coming out, check out this link: wealthofgeeks.com . There’s always something exciting happening in the world of collectibles.

Just got a cancellation notice from kit not enough stock to fill pre orders ,anyone else get this

Just got a cancellation notice from kit not enough stock to fill pre orders ,anyone else get this
I saw some sharing similar stories. It seems this truly was a limited piece and demand outstripped supply.

Sorry to hear about it and hope those wanting the brown suit can do so. Either with a reissue, or Hot Toys adapting the ones from the movie or upcoming game.

Edit: Got my threads confused and thought I was in the HONO Brown Suit Wolverine thread. Carry on!

Last edited:
This was released at the same time as the film / pretty much unheard of and hot toys said it was a one off special edition.
It was always going to sell out fast. But it won’t be long til its main release now, sideshow still has the regular for pre order

Last edited:
So I assume there'll be a non-limited version without the gold guns coming out at some point? Or was this the only release?

Back