1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Wolverine (Regular & Deluxe Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely like how the switch out parts will be simple to do and still keep a seamless look. Getting two figures is definitely worth it. But I hope I don't have the need to get two Deadpools but I will. Don't get me started on other Wolverine Variants we'll see in film like Patch or others.

Really hope this sculpt doesn't get downgraded too much once it goes through production. He doesn't need baby smooth shiny skin. It's one hell of a sculpt at the moment.

fEprVf8.jpeg

Nv3jzxO.jpeg

gpxzsL0.jpeg

Well we know that beard detail is going to get lost some, HT always drops the ball on facial hair. Hope it pulls through as well. This sculpt is banger and very lifelike to Jackman.

Last edited:
Anyone else realise HT are kind selling this figure short? They advertise "Three Styles of Display" but there's actually at least Twelve different styles available, and through the magic of my servicable photoshop skills we can see them all!

View attachment 707637
View attachment 707638
You have two styles doubled as far as I can see. The two top left seem to be the same as the two left ones in the second last row.

Just similar hairstyle i guess. It is a awesome sculpt though. It's hard to believe we finally have Jackman Wolverine in his yellow comic suit. So this is for those who have had HT figures with swap out arms: Is it easy to swap them? Do they just pull off?

Anyone else realise HT are kind selling this figure short? They advertise "Three Styles of Display" but there's actually at least Twelve different styles available, and through the magic of my servicable photoshop skills we can see them all!

View attachment 707637
View attachment 707638

Technically 20 if you factor in the alternate faceplates! Also, maybe it’s because this is my first Wolverine/this isn’t my usual neck of the woods, but is it a new thing that he has attachable claws, rather than a couple clawed sets of hands and a few without?

You have two styles doubled as far as I can see. The two top left seem to be the same as the two left ones in the second last row.
There are 3 masked face plate variations + 1 head sculpt = 4 possible head variations.
There are 3 arm variations (sleeves, sleeveless, sleeveless with shoulder pads).
4 head types x 3 arm types = 12 possible combinations.
Factor in the battle damaged option and it's 12 x 2 = 24 combinations.

Metal or plastic, the claws better be a good friction fit in the gloves or else I'm gonna be losing them in the carpet like I almost did Upgraded Goblin's blades :eek:

Back