1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Wolverine (Regular & Deluxe Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else realise HT are kind selling this figure short? They advertise "Three Styles of Display" but there's actually at least Twelve different styles available, and through the magic of my servicable photoshop skills we can see them all!
I’m such a purist, but I genuinely like the mask and covered arms look for some reason. I’m sure it’ll have enough variety to keep the display options fresh for a very, VERY long time.

IMG_2500.jpeg

Got a second deluxe but from Kit just now. Definitely can't wait to get him when he's out.

Dumped my $50 reward and just ordered the deluxe with Sideshow. Would have probably gone with Kit if I didn't have the rewards, great price with him!

Haven't gotten a Deadpool yet but I might be tempted if this new version comes with a really good sculpt like Wolverine.

Y'know I haven't preordered a Hot Toys in many many years. But perhaps I too will place an order with Kit. Would he get new Hot Toys in stock around the same time as, say, ToysBuyingAgent?

Y'know I haven't preordered a Hot Toys in many many years. But perhaps I too will place an order with Kit. Would he get new Hot Toys in stock around the same time as, say, ToysBuyingAgent?
It depends, I've seen TBA get stuff faster and vice versa. But one thing I do know is TBA will likely be alot higher upon release.

Wow the price from Kit is great, almost the same as the Sideshow but without the added costs - just ordered.
THIS is the Wolverine figure I've been waiting years for......
So excited.

Pre ordered the deluxe. No brainer.

I would love a Deadpool counter part to this with an unmasked headsculpt.

Back