1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Wolverine (Regular & Deluxe Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think BBTS will be cheaper for you too, unless you have any rewards. Plus they already pack it really well. No need to get it double-boxed.
BBTS package is superior than anyone else. I agree. While they get stock slightly later I always use them bc of packaging. Also PO cancelling is so easy, sometimes I rearrange my preorders without contacting customer service. Absolutely amazing figure and I'd love to have him, but I'm in a PREORDER JAIL!!! :monkey4

Went ahead and placed my order with AlterEgo. Didn't want to take the chance with POs starting to sell out more and more lately. I can't see myself getting Deadpool as he's never been a favorite character of mine, but if there are some good cameos like what's been rumored (I won't say as I know there are ppl who stay away and that's more for movie section talk), I would be interested in more than just Wolverine

Last edited:
This is tempting but not having any other HT quality X-Men to go with him makes me hesitate (and I doubt I'll like the MCU versions of the team). I wish Soosoo did a better job with their line. I'll probably still get this though lol

Anyone else realise HT are kind selling this figure short? They advertise "Three Styles of Display" but there's actually at least Twelve different styles available, and through the magic of my servicable photoshop skills we can see them all!

1718231947467.jpeg

1718231972583.png

Never mind the head (because what more praise can I bestow that hasn’t already been expressed,) just look at those glorious arms!

InArt struggling to give us acceptable knees and HT bounce back with this game-changer. Hands down, best seamless anything I can recall in 1/6. Soz, JND. Your nutsack Joker, as with all things, pales in comparison to Huge Jackedman’s arms.

This was bought the second I knew Hugh was returning as Wolverine but, somehow, it’s even more bought now.

Went ahead and placed my order with AlterEgo. Didn't want to take the chance with POs starting to sell out more more lately. I can't see myself getting Deadpool as he's never been a favorite character of mine, but if there are some good cameos like what's been rumored (I won't say as I know there are ppl who stay away and that's more for movie section talk), I would be interested in more than just Wolverine

Yea this is one of those figures where I can see it go into Waitlisting during the next few days or sooner. Couldn’t risk not POing today.

Anyone else realise HT are kind selling this figure short? They advertise "Three Styles of Display" but there's actually at least Twelve different styles available, and through the magic of my servicable photoshop skills we can see them all!

View attachment 707637
View attachment 707638
Ha! Jokes on you, more like 24 styles cause my Wolvie is gonna be rocking one sleeve and various bits of armor clean and distressed! 😆

In all seriousness it's why I'm surprised the deluxe just has.... everything!

Oh dang and we still haven't gotten Secret Base snaps or video yet too?! lol

Pre-ordered the deluxe on BBTS. I still don't really like the mask (the eyes look goofy to me) but that isn't Hot Toy's fault, plus the unmasked headsculpt looks so good that it's a non-issue since I wouldn't use the masked head anyway.

Last edited:
Need a new rampaging Hulk figure to face off against this guy.
You gave a reason to purchase the standard version along with the deluxe. I can pose the comic accurate look with the Avengers Hulk. Another option would be to pose this and Deadpool with the new Tom Holland Spider-Man.

Just saw on Youtube, Comic Concepts has the Deluxe for $329.99 with no sales tax. YouTube code WILLFOX gets you $10 off that price. I've personally never used them though.

https://comic-concepts.com/product/...adpool-and-wolverine-limited-1-6-collectible/

Cool! Thanks for the heads up! They (Comic Concepts) are supporters of the forum. I've only interacted with them once but they responded promptly

Curious how they are compared to the other stores. How late do they get their batch? They're definitely the cheapest out of everyone so far. Shipping is also sub $20 for me.
I think Comic Concepts jacks up their prices sometimes. I got on a waitlist for the Kenobi Vader deluxe a bit ago. Then I received an email stating they got him back in stock. They wanted $419 (retail price $335). Needless to say I didn't get it and was able secure one from another site for retail.

Preordered in a heartbeat on SS will probably get another Deluxe just because the display options is limitless. Same goes for Deadpool depending on how that looks. Definitely can't wait to finally see an unmasked wade sculpt.

View attachment 707637
View attachment 707638
Technically 20 if you factor in the alternate faceplates! Also, maybe it’s because this is my first Wolverine/this isn’t my usual neck of the woods, but is it a new thing that he has attachable claws, rather than a couple clawed sets of hands and a few without?

Technically 20 if you factor in the alternate faceplates! Also, maybe it’s because this is my first Wolverine/this isn’t my usual neck of the woods, but is it a new thing that he has attachable claws, rather than a couple clawed sets of hands and a few without?
Yes it's a new feature. The claws are better and more accurate now also plus it's convenient so rather then having the full hands and worrying about the claws not being glued in properly. That way the use of the fist is better as you don't need multiple hands now just the essentials.

Yup, brand new for this figure. Previous Wolverine figures only had fisted claw hands aside from a few 3rd Party Logan figures that had relaxed claw hands. These are similar to what Sideshow did with their Tiger stripe and Astonishing version, except I’m sure here they will function much better where you can put them on any of the hand without them falling off.

Back