1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Wolverine (Regular & Deluxe Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just gotta hope the production downgrade isn’t too severe. Their prototype sculpt for 1973 DOFP wolverine was pretty good too but the production piece fell pretty short

Looks really good. I'll opt for the deluxe if I'm getting one. Liked Jackman as Wolverine but never to that level of wanting a HT of any of the Fox Xmen.

If only now they'd make a Fassneto at this standard.
A First Class version or Apocalypse would be cool. Even though he was great in DOFP, I never liked his costume.

The Paris scene where he curves the bullet is absolutely amazing though, Fassy nailed it.

Good grief, it looks excellent. Even with some inevitable softening in the production piece's face, this'll surely be the best Jackman sculpt. If I didn't already have the HONO on order, this would probably be the first time I ever straight-up just got a regular and a deluxe of a HT just so I could have both looks on the shelf. Which would still be cool, but not sure I need *three* yellow-suit Wolverines side-by-side.

Good grief, it looks excellent. Even with some inevitable softening in the production piece's face, this'll surely be the best Jackman sculpt. If I didn't already have the HONO on order, this would probably be the first time I ever straight-up just got a regular and a deluxe of a HT just so I could have both looks on the shelf. Which would still be cool, but not sure I need *three* yellow-suit Wolverines side-by-side.
If I had the HONO pre-ordered it’d have been cancelled the moment I saw this.

IMG_3624.jpeg

I still might keep the HONO (I love comic-accurate), but this is blowing me away.
That’s fair. I’m not a fan of 1:1 translation from comic to real though, I like some artistic liberty in the translation. This design is perfect imo.

Back