1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Wolverine (Regular & Deluxe Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit surprised the sleeveless arms and mask are the standard when we’ve yet to see the mask and only recently saw him sleeveless after all the onset photos had him sleeved. Smart to do that though to appeal to the comic look fans.

Do we know the pricing?
Not yet… but I’m prepared for the Deluxe to get a surcharge due to a really great unmasked sculpt, the extra arms, the battle damage parts, and the display variety, along with the notion this is likely a last hurrah for Hugh’s Wolverine that pulls out all the stops.

If they can keep the price reasonable… hoo boy, it’ll be a legendary release. Still looks like a very definitive Hugh Jackman Wolverine.
Deluxe has got to be $330-$350 is what I'm telling myself.

Bit surprised the sleeveless arms and mask are the standard when we’ve yet to see the mask and only recently saw him sleeveless after all the onset photos had him sleeved. Smart to do that though to appeal to the comic look fans.
Agreed. So far s we know from the trailers, only the first and second looks here make an appearance in the film. We haven't seen the mask nor sleeveless with shoulder pads (he seems to lose the pads when he loses the sleeves).

448349811_864237495740264_5832457136030038076_n.jpg

Deluxe has got to be $330-$350 is what I'm telling myself.

Agreed. So far s we know from the trailers, only the first and second looks here make an appearance in the film. We haven't seen the mask nor sleeveless with shoulder pads (he seems to lose the pads when he loses the sleeves).

View attachment 707498
Who knows what they’ll do in the film? It’s beyond curious we haven’t seen him once with the mask despite all the official merch and promos showing it off.

Still, the figure at least is sublime. And I feel an insane amount of petty vindication saying the yellow suit with the mask would look great in live action against all those that claimed it would look too awful or silly for the better part of the last quarter century.

With the Insomniac Wolverine game in development, I think we’re about to be extremely spoiled on great Wolverine figures soon.

The boots look like one piece but appear to have good ankle articulation; wasn't there a recently-released figure with very flexible boots like this too?

447970354_864240629073284_2224729114411694346_n.jpg
448100806_864240512406629_3927992485321938678_n.jpg

I really like that the claws are separate pieces and can be added to any of the hands. I’d love they included some partial extended claws to recreate things like in the first X-Men movie where he has the guy between the two outer claws and is trying to get him to talk with the middle claw slowing extending.

I wonder if these headsculpts will fit on any of the other Wolverine figures including the Sideshow and Hono figures? It's going to be a hard choice of which of the two I want to use on this figure.

I love the faceplates on the masked, but that Hugh Jackalman sculpt is something else.

Yes! The Daredevil has a solid boot with great articulation.
That was the one! Thanks for the reminder.

I wonder if these headsculpts will fit on any of the other Wolverine figures including the Sideshow and Hono figures? It's going to be a hard choice of which of the two I want to use on this figure.

I love the faceplates on the masked, but that Hugh Jackalman sculpt is something else.
I think there's going to be a lot of people double-dipping for one deluxe and one regular edition.

Pop Collectables has the deluxe available for PO, listed at $342. We’ll see prices in the states soon.

That was the one! Thanks for the reminder.

I think there's going to be a lot of people double-dipping for one deluxe and one regular edition.
Pretty sure daredevil is two separate solid pieces, this looks like one flexible pieces similar to Anakin and other Star Wars figures

Back