1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Wolverine (Regular & Deluxe Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how they’re getting the shoulder pads to float on the seamless arms (which look excellent btw) to give us the optional classic look that may not even be in the film.

IMG_6327.jpeg

And when was the last time Hot Toys gave us three mouths that were ALL good? These are all excellent and the teeth look great.

IMG_6326.jpeg

Love that the optional battle damage extends to his back as well! These must be velcro parts.

IMG_6325.jpeg

I wonder how they’re getting the shoulder pads to float on the seamless arms (which look excellent btw) to give us the optional classic look that may not even be in the film.

View attachment 707488

And when was the last time Hot Toys gave us three mouths that were ALL good? These are all excellent and the teeth look great.

View attachment 707489

Love that the optional battle damage extends to his back as well! These must be velcro parts.

View attachment 707490
I bet they are magnetic like on Thanos

Deluxe has optional battle-damaged gauntlets and shoulder pads as well, not just the body.
View attachment 707491
View attachment 707492

Right! I forgot that’s how his worked 👍🏼
This figure, on top of all the options it comes with, brings all of the excitement to add to the collection.

It's also different enough to keep the Sideshow or Hono figure in the collection.

I am forever poor with this hobby. Beautiful figure, deluxe PO for sure! I’ll be using the unmasked sculpt, exposed arms and battle damaged armor. Sheesh! 🥵

Like others and myself say, let’s hope production doesn’t flop like it did with DOFP. However, 1973 is still a nice figure.

Do we know the pricing?
Not yet… but I’m prepared for the Deluxe to get a surcharge due to a really great unmasked sculpt, the extra arms, the battle damage parts, and the display variety, along with the notion this is likely a last hurrah for Hugh’s Wolverine that pulls out all the stops.

If they can keep the price reasonable… hoo boy, it’ll be a legendary release. Still looks like a very definitive Hugh Jackman Wolverine.

I’m so glad to see HT really trying hard to maintain the crown. The work from Ahsoka onward for new figures has been really impressive, Iron Man and other repaints aside.

The newest Spidey gives me hope that they’re trying to retain as much as possible in their final products, so, if that holds true for figures like this, I feel like this thing could be mindblowingly good. Immediate PO. That Behind-the-Scenes photo has me thinking somebody should do a health and welfare check on Hugh Jackman.:lol

Back