1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Wolverine (Regular & Deluxe Ver) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First Marvel figure in many years !!
Sold all but a few main characters- but a great Wolverine was missing

Will wait until Kit has him for pre-order
Same. Sold nearly all my Marvel figs except Redskull, Rescue Cap and 2 Iron Mans (Mk3 & 85). None of them are even on display though :lol

Happy to help :duff One thing to keep in mind, when I mentioned that they don't charge tax, I only meant for US based customers. Not sure if you are in the US or overseas, so just make sure before you order. If you're overseas, they probably declare full value which would result in VAT/Taxes most likley
Thanks for the heads-up bud! 😅:giggle: oh yes it's in the states. My dad later ships it to me with a face like this 😂
disappointed disgust GIF

Anyone know if it's cheaper to buy it from Sideshow or BBTS if living in the U.S.? Both versions are $15 more expensive at BBTS, but BBTS has $4 shipping.

Shipping from Sideshow will be at least $20 and you will likely get the figure quicker than with BBTS. So I think it will come out a little higher from Sideshow ($15 more +$4 shipping from BBTS or $15 less plus $20 shipping from Sideshow). When you get the figure is probably the big difference.

You need to look case by case. BBTS is $4 shipping but usually bakes shipping they aren't charging for into cost of item. I think its already been answered here relative to this item but I buy collectibles both places. BBTS does a better job packing (double box) so everything I get from them is clean vs. SS who will send raw unless you pay for double box and that is hard to remember when it isn't offered at PO stage. So if brown shippers or art box condition matters to you for resale consider that. Also SS has rewards that needs to figure in and both places have excellent post sales CS so that's a push from my experience perhaps. Sometimes either place charges a lot more more than you can get other reputable peeps running resale of collectible through various storefronts (search the forums).

Oh good point on the double boxing at BBTS. Yeah SS will just slap a shipping label on the Hot Toys shipper box.

Thanks bro. How's their customer service when it comes to defected items/replacements?

Alter Ego has great customer service. I had a defect on the die cast Auto 9 for Robocop 3 and they resolved it quickly, no questions asked. However, as mentioned, they have to go through Sideshow but never an issue.

I would’ve POed Wolverine with them but had some SS rewards. But will be POing Deadpool with Alter Ego.

Thanks for the responses guys^. I've bought from TimeWalkerToys before and they were cool; forgot all about them. They don't charge you tax if you don't live in Kansas, I believe. Should save a cool 25 bucks at least if you go that route.

[/QUOTE]
Just saw on Youtube, Comic Concepts has the Deluxe for $329.99 with no sales tax. YouTube code WILLFOX gets you $10 off that price. I've personally never used them though.

https://comic-concepts.com/product/...adpool-and-wolverine-limited-1-6-collectible/
I’ve gotten at least one figure from them and they were good; I even needed a replacement part and they were able to provide it to me - although it took awhile. And just like everyone else who isn’t Sideshow, they’ll get stuff when they get it.

Anyone know if it's cheaper to buy it from Sideshow or BBTS if living in the U.S.? Both versions are $15 more expensive at BBTS, but BBTS has $4 shipping.
Timewalker has this guy up now. Deluxe is $330 and standard is $270. No tax, and you can bundle figures for free shipping if over $350. I opted to just pay $17 for shipping. Still cheaper than any where else at the moment, especially Sideshow where I have to pay CA tax and shipping for roughly $50 more. BBTS not much better with the mark up price and tax.

Did you get a statue from them? How were they? $320 + shipping is hard to beat.
No I haven’t yet. I have a lot of RPs for AlterEgo where I normally order so have no reason to try somewhere else. But they are on my radar for P1 and JND statues. Was just sharing that if you had a question for them, they seem to respond pretty quickly on the board should you ask directly.

This looks amazing. Everything you could want from a Wolverine figure. The hair looks a bit weird but the sculpt is great.

Deluxe ordered at Sideshow show! Seriously so freaking awesome and it's just as awesome with the fact of how "fully loaded" it is when part of me expected the damaged sleeveless look to be a second figure down the road.

I agree with others where I expected a diorama base with the Deluxe but with what we're still getting I couldn't be happier! I've rambled a bit but I'm so damn excited. 😆

Back