1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0982.jpg

oh i thought you needed help with actually turning them, not with info how to do it :slap

Sorry for quoting your reply P but didn’t want the original.
But Bo, this IS 1979 Ripley. How can you not see that she’s up there with the best of HT!? :) Not perfect, but of all my HT figures she’s close to being the most accurate in my opinion. Yes, I can nitpick a bit about the height, her face color (maybe) and the stupid cat, but I don’t have a figure from HT that don’t have issues. Especially if you pull up the head and let it rest on the neck peg with a bit of blue tag - it really helps her look.
c9386958b00b6070d3f4271a491cb51d.heic

Picked up mine yesterday. What a great figure this turned out to be. Love the detail on the catbox and flamethrower, and love how the sculpt turned out.
I even think the cat didn't turn out all that bad to be honest (at least perfectly okay to put in the catbox).
Very pleased, I really hope we see more human figures from the franchise, though I don't think I could stomach another four year wait.

are you crazy? if it was heavy, Ripley wouldn't be able to wield it like a plastic water pistol!

Back