1/6 1/6 Hot Toys: Ellen Ripley - Alien - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Matrix, you do the best portraits!

IMO, this FACE SCULPT (excluding hair sculpt) is one of the most under-rated sculpts I've seen.

d0232e48a8bef2c194e1d86106eb51ef.jpg

Really hope to add Ripley in the power loader one day, but for now, I’m so happy to have one of my favorite characters added to the collection.

Been a while since I checked in here. What TREMENDOUS pictures from everyone! Just about all of you have gone the extra mile to put her in some really characteristic “Ripley” poses as well.

Cheers!
:duff

No it won't, it's just vinyl with adhesive. Although, it will get all sticky as the adhesive breaks down. Use plumbers tape instead, no adhesive.

Some great photos in here. Okay, stupid question because I spend all my time on superheroes and Star Wars -- is there word of an ALIENS Ripley? Is that even a thing?

Some great photos in here. Okay, stupid question because I spend all my time on superheroes and Star Wars -- is there word of an ALIENS Ripley? Is that even a thing?

They have been teasing Aliens Ripley with the Power Loader for several years now in catalogs and at cons, ie. doubt it will ever happen. Not impossible tho and I can dream for a Loader, even if overall I prefer her Alien look.

They have been teasing Aliens Ripley with the Power Loader for several years now in catalogs and at cons, ie. doubt it will ever happen. Not impossible tho and I can dream for a Loader, even if overall I prefer her Alien look.

ALIENS Ripley is the only one I would consider as I like the second, action film better. I suppose it’s possible she’ll still get made; everyone had about given up hope on Batman Returns but they made him...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know that I'd use electrical tape. That stuff gets nasty over time. Guess it doesn't matter much if you never plan on removing it.

It's sticking only on the fabric not the body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found some curly doll hair at A.C Moore yesterday.

Even though in hand the the portrait and sculpted hair look a lot better to me than they did from most pics here, I still figured for $2 why not pick it up.
I may just try practicing on a dummy head to see how doable this would be for a novice like myself. Can't see rooting it, but gluing might be an option.
I'm willing to invest $10 in material to see how practical this would be.

Back