1/6 Hot Toys - HONŌ STUDIO - Marvels X-Men - Wolverine (Brown Suit) Limited Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think it may be gone. I got one on my computer #526 in line. My phone was 2812 and just let me in. Will not add to cart, even though it says low stock.

I hate these limited figures and this random que BS.

This is the 2nd figure I didn't think I wanted till I was able to get in the que low enough to snag one.

Great Marketing SS & HT.... :lol

Yeah, I'm probably one of 5 people that would buy this as a regular release and I'm SOL. Thanks a lot, Hot Toys. If I wasn't already well on my way out of collecting these things this would probably push me out the door.

Keep getting that someone else has it in their cart. Whatever the **** that means?
Not meant to be.

Was anyone unable to get this? Over a half-hour of going on sale, and it's still available for pre-order.

I'm glad these are being limited to 1 per customer, although I would've loved a 2nd one. :cool:

Getting the same error message and I have been trying to add it to my cart for the last 25 minutes since I got into the product page...I'm done.

I guess we will have to wait for the wolverine figures after the Insomniac game comes out. I'm 2201
Keep this in mind if you miss out here, folks. I’ve seen leaks of the Wolverine game, and it’s got a pretty rad brown suit. If Hot Toys treats it like they did the Insomniac Spider-Man games, we’ll have plenty of Wolverine figures to choose from.

Back