1/6 Hot Toys - HONŌ STUDIO - Marvels X-Men - Wolverine (Brown Suit) Limited Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got in the cart and just when I was paying it indicated someone has it in their cart and wait a few minutes. It's been like that for the last 20 minutes. It might have been better to be at work. At least, I could use that as an excuse for not getting one instead of sitting here like an idiot.

I definitely ain't buying the "1,500 units" BS.
Well, a lot of people may just jump in the que to see if they even have a chance, then decide they don't actually want/need it. Also I'm sure people try on multiple devices too.

I do that sometimes, just to see if I even have a chance. Since usually my luck puts me way back in the line.

So that was today. Oh well, hopped on the WL but this version wasn't really a priority. I've got a feeling there's suddenly a lot going on behind the scenes with 1/6 comic figures since it's been pretty much crickets from SooSoo and Present Toys after HT/Hono got in the game.

Waitlisted so whatever. If it turns out they start pulling these stupid exclusives for future characters like classic Spider-Man I'm so done and won't bother with the line. HT seems to be ******* retarded.

I believe the limited production numbers could be accurate and those in the 1800's getting one with only 1500 potentially produced just for Sideshow. Between my wife and I we had 4 devices in the queue just to try to secure 1.

Once I got one we bailed on the others which I am sure many users did. Just average it out, for every 1 that had one device there was probably someone with 4 going. The wait time was going down pretty fast after a few minutes, could be as multiple devices gave up.

I had 3 browsers open, but all 3 were in the 4000's with my lowest being around 4200. I had a string of good luck being able to get every exclusive that I tried to get since the D100 Iron Man with the email lotto, until I canceled my first order with SSC in about 3 years.

Not sure if its related, but since that cancellation, I have drawn high queue numbers starting with Artisan Loki. Maybe I changed my algorithm, or maybe it's in my head 😂.

I was #1838 on the queue and still managed to get one. There is got to more than 1,500 unit.

Eh the # on queue is skewed because people use multiple devices. I had 3 devices open and closed them after securing mine. I'm sure others did the same.

You mean Black Suit?
I think they mean the Insomniac Classic Suit.
1720651506330.png

Back