1/6 Hot Toys - HONŌ STUDIO - Marvels X-Men - Wolverine (Brown Suit) Limited Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AGCHK 2024 Pictures of Both Wolverines together, Symbiote Spidey and Thor in the back too, Hono stuff looking good!
View attachment 716580
Honestly, I’m most impressed by how well these figures POSE. I can’t understate how much that helps keeps my displays fresh when I can freely give them dynamic and varied poses. It’s why Scarlet Spider is the king of my Spider-Man shelf while 2099 is so often stuck in museum poses.

No Magneto. Interesting.
I noticed that too. Probably nothing to worry about but it’s interesting he’s missing given he was the second-announced in this line.

SSR unmasked wolvy sculpt, looks pretty good.

1722268964345.png
1722268974001.png
1722268979523.png

Painted version is priced higher than the figure itself. 😵‍💫

I mean it looks great, but I don’t know if I am willing to spend $200 on this with the Jackman Deluxe on preorder.

They must have switched it over to mass production. SSR has it on their website for $199 painted.

I have just ordered it from Kit for $65.

I guess this makes sense, I knew I saw that exact pic on IG a couple days ago, couldn't remember who posted it, must've literally been SSR themselves.

Does anyone have any experience with resin headsculpts? How fragile are they?

They wont fall apart in your hands or anything, just don't drop them or rub the paint and you'll be perfectly fine. Always use Blutac or some adhesive when putting them on the neck.

They wont fall apart in your hands or anything, just don't drop them or rub the paint and you'll be perfectly fine. Always use Blutac or some adhesive when putting them on the neck.
Thanks for the quick reply. So they don’t have a classic neck peg, if you suggest using Blutac.

The SSR Hush Batman received some criticism, especially regarding broken resin sculpts.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick reply. So they don’t have a classic neck peg, if you suggest using Blutac.

The SSR Hush Batman received some criticism, especially regarding broken resin sculpts.
Its hard to say if it'll include a neck peg or any sorts, but if there is no secure way already built in or included with the head, definitely blutac is the way to go.

That Hush Batman figure was an entire mess tbh, I think SSR has upgraded a lot since then, though they do still have some misses.

Would like to see what this version looks like with the more movie accurate head sculpts on it. I have a feeling it will look silly but I'm still curious to see it!

Just got a waitlist conversion and jumped on it. Price is low enough. Plan to display it with my videogame spider-man figures.

Congrats fellas. I thought I jumped on the waitlist pretty quickly but I guess not as I didn't get a notification.
Good luck to you!

I got in from the queue at the last minute when it was almost sold out, but it saying someone else had in the cart. I tried adding to my cart for about 45 minutes until it finally said sold out. As soon as the page reloaded I joined the waitlist.

Back