1/6 Hot Toys - HONŌ STUDIO - Spider-Man (Symbiote Suit) Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hologram AI

Super Freak
Reaction score
Your first HONŌ STUDIO Spider-Man action figure has arrived!
🕸
Swinging in from comic books, the Spider-Man (Symbiote Suit) action figure includes a masked head covered in fabric, swappable eye plates and signature comic cover style backdrop! This 1/6th scale Spider-Man in Symbiote Suit features in an all-black ensemble with a white Spider-Man logo on the chest and back. Equipped with bendable feature, the newly-designed web string is best for creating desired style of display. His backpack made of web is also included in this set of classic. Crawling straight off from the pages, this comic-to-life action figure is any die-hard fans’ dream come true.

WIFnuBq.jpeg
dCH0wZR.jpeg

ZlEQ6TP.jpeg
b0DODoX.jpeg
F7Fy6Kd.jpeg
8fsIaZs.jpeg
KaDfXcz.jpeg
YRMOOPK.jpeg
cAYMkpe.jpeg
Bho9OFQ.jpeg
FdMUq7v.jpeg
7WIyUEf.jpeg

Tw8MPHy.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure I like the choice of fabric and also feel like he should be a bit bulkier. Overall not bad though.

So much for Thor being the next Hono release though. I was actually looking forward to how that would turn out

Think I like the SM2 game version more when it comes to translation to a 1/6 figure. Although with this most likely pricing at around $150, it's hard to argue with. It's also a full fabric Spider-Man figure that can actually be posed without being damaged.

Wonder if we're gonna get a new full fabric regular Spider-Man figure. Would be more interested in that.

This is what we've always wanted in our Spiderman's....spandex.

This suit should have a wet look..but that's the tradeoff...

I agree the waist looks a bit small and spidey DOES look very skinny...almost like a teen body.

But I am in as it's a Spidey I always wanted....and have no complaints outside the above.

The all fabric suit is a huge win. The overall look falls short for me though. As said, looks too skinny and I’m not a fan of the puffy looking eyes. Gives me hope for an all fabric, blue and red Spidey though.

What a cheap knockoff looking, amateur attempt, TT body wrapped in a sock, flea market, Robert Cop 2 styled, dog **** of a figure this is? $20 body wrapped in $3's worth of fabric and sold for $150.

Jesus wept, who wants this trash? :rotfl

Not sure I like the choice of fabric and also feel like he should be a bit bulkier. Overall not bad though.

So much for Thor being the next Hono release though. I was actually looking forward to how that would turn out

I’m gonna assume it’s been delayed due to the rumoured Artisan Thor coming for this Marvel event

He looks good, or at least a standard of good that I think is worth the Hono price. Seems like this could make people happy who didn't appreciate all the texture on the SM2 game black suit. He does look a bit flat, but he might stand out more once they do a matching fabric red and blue suit to pose him with.

O think they should find a way to give it a wet look. There are fabrics, Spandex fabrics, that look very shinny for example. Hondo seems like a smart company that listens so....yeah I actually expect improvements down the line.

Right now, it's not worth the asking price, but in the end it probably will be judging from how wolverine started and ended up.

I LOVE IT! OH THE POSES! I posed the crap out of the Medicom back in the day so fun. (wish it was a tad more muscular but oh well)
Instant PO!

Rib/torso area is too thin. Ruins the silhouette for me. Everything else looks cool. Would have been cool if they made the suit have that bluish hue in certain angles

Back