1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

$280 at my LCS :rock
Below $300, check

SO BOUGHT :rock cant be happier with the price

Im guessing he's $299 at SSC

I'm guessing a vinyl sleeve over a jointed under skeleton. Like the upper torso of all the newer HT muscle bodies.

I don't think a rubber arm that thick would work too well.

Ok - Saying it now - If anyone would like to commission a PITT figure out of this PM me because I would LOVE to do one! :)

$280 so that's a little under £180

Come on Wai Man!! That price I'll be Happy with!

They went with option three to appease BOTH the statue crowd and the articulated crowd and the end not making either crowd happy. :lol

Thats only because MOST people on this board are impossible to make happy!:wave

I'm guessing a vinyl sleeve over a jointed under skeleton. Like the upper torso of all the newer HT muscle bodies.

I don't think a rubber arm that thick would work too well.

Good catch, I hope you're right. That works enough for me I suppose. Yeah, I would prefer better articulation, but if the alternatives are rubber, no articulation, and vinyl.. I'll take vinyl.

Which makes them pointless, they should have either been fixed or had joints. Hot Toys went for number three, which was the worst option.

True you see that pick with the arm "seamless movement" that thing barely moved I am like it moved really show me again

Let's get the party started!! :blissy :duff:banana:rock2:rock:dance:hi5::duff:FREAK:

tumblr_m838zdX7Dy1rtzir1.gif

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlQ_thbFtDA[/ame]

Think he'll have free shipping from Sideshow since he comes with so little in accessories?
Not even a stand?
That's sort of messed up.

:nono:nono:nono:nono

Rubber Arms :pfft:
No Stand or Diorama :pfft:
One Head Sculpt :pfft:

LOOKS AWESOME THOUGH :panic:

I think Hot Toys did a great job on Hulk. If you want a sixth scale movable figure then there will be visible joints. If you don't like that then don't buy it. I will order this because for that kind of figure it's awesome and big! Anyway I have the Hulk Maquette on order!

The Hot Toys Hulk looks pretty good, but I thought it was always going to be hard making him look "realistic" anyway. As a character, the Hulk kind of looks like a big toy. Exaggerated muscle scale, green, and a comic book expression. That's why he never seem to look all that "real" in the movies. So as a figure, no matter how much detail you give him, he is still going to register like a big toy, even when you compare him to other Hulk figures like we've been seeing on this thread. There's only so much you can do with that concept and the rest you have to suspend your disbelief to buy into it. I think the same rule applies for this Hot Toys figure. I'm not going to invest in him because of that translation problem. I like to get Hot Toys figures that are real conversation pieces, because they look realistic. This looks like it belongs next to a Power Ranger in a kids room. It just doesn't have "collector" stamped on it. Of course it certainly has that collector price tag. :slap

Ed Zachary! :goodpost:

Not happy about the rubber/PVC arms but bugger it i'll get him if he's around the ebay price as that's ok.

If they make a better 1 later with no rubber at all i'll customise this 1 into a red hulk or maybe a planet hulk.

High-Res Pics:

2yukj2c.jpg

35jl24y.jpg

2ues8zl.jpg

2db3t54.jpg

15he74k.jpg

qxs36c.jpg

28meqh.jpg

140ho8z.jpg

b8olkk.jpg

2lxcm4i.jpg