1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

He looks incredible and depending on price I'll probably pick up 2. My only concern is the flexibility of his arms, torso and neck. I fear another Chris Redfield. I know the Hulk is big but he is also very active. He needs to be able to do more than just lift and lower his arms. There is a beauty and grace to the way Hulk smashes enemies and buildings and cars, etc.

Thanks... T.E.D....

That just killed my bandwidth. :monkey1

Sorry, i was going to post links rather than pictures but i thought the pictures woul just be more conveniant.

man I was so hoping for a 2nd headsculpt of him yelling but he looks amazing, even though he comes with basiclly nothing

Sorry, i was going to post links rather than pictures but i thought the pictures woul just be more conveniant.

Don't worry, at least they're valuable pics and not pointlessly repeated GIFs.

28lx3qv.jpg

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but is the rubber of the back of the elbow already tearing?

Man if this thing comes in around $275 at BBTS I will totally pick this up. I was expecting 400 but then I guess he doesn't come with anything. Maybe he just needs a $200 Loki as an accessory.

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but is the rubber of the back of the elbow already tearing?
Why on earth would they allow that to be shown on a promotional pic?:rotfl They've sculpted wrinkling into the rubber 'skin'.

Man - the transition from the hands to the arms is jarring isn't it. :monkey3

..& T.E.D. - it's cool mate, I was just being a sook. :lol

Your lack of accessories makes you weak....

13_emperor_starwars.jpg

Green arms will fade.... and you will feel your anger....

the profit margin on this one must be incredible

Awesome looking forward to having this beast in my collection, i think he looks as good as i expected from my point of view

A lot of members are saying this should be around $250 because of the lack of accessories. And as much I wish it would be, I think we are forgetting that this is a totally new body, arms included. They will probably never be able to use this again, unless they re-release it. And as much as we may not like it, delveloping a new body is going to make this cost more. Its not just, ADD IN THIS PARTICULAR TT THAT ALREADY EXISTS.

Just my opinion.

With that said, the fact that it does come with so little, I am hoping for a realistic $299-$325.

Back