1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Im not arguing the new body build will expensive. Im sure it is. Im disputing that you think this is a one and done deal, where youd be sorely mistaken.

Honestly, I PRAY they make this Hulk into a Grey or Red version.

I'D BE ALL OVER BOTH!!!

What does that mean? Does he have the PERS or what?

All in all I think it looks great. He on my list of figures that I want.

:clap:clap:clap

He has moveable eyes. But they are moveable independently and not parallel like PERS. So theres probably a joystick for both eyes under that head of hair.

Honestly, I PRAY they make this Hulk into a Grey or Red version.

I'D BE ALL OVER BOTH!!!

Id guess if they use Grey or Red in the movies thats a for sure release for HT right there. If not, then we could see a SDCC '13 or SDCC '14 exclusive "Grey" or "Red" Hulk in the future. Im sure they will exploit it. Theyll want to use this body as much as possible to get their moneys worth out of it.

He has moveable eyes. But they are moveable independently and not parallel like PERS. So theres probably a joystick for both eyes under that head of hair.
Well that's kinda stupid don't you think? Why not just give him PERS and be done with it? :cuckoo:

Well that's kinda stupid don't you think? Why not just give him PERS and be done with it? :cuckoo:

Then hed have to be a "DX". :lol Seems like HT wants to start making everything with moveable eyes but that is the only thing making things a "DX" these days...But if you make everything labeled as a DX then it kinda loses it meaning...

Then hed have to be a "DX". :lol Seems like HT wants to start making everything with moveable eyes but that is the only thing making things a "DX" these days...But if you make everything labeled as a DX then it kinda loses it meaning...
I would have made him a DX anyway. He's much bigger than any of the other HT 1/6 figures at 16.5". How hard would it have been to add a few more things to it like another head or a Banner figure and make him a DX?

I don't know. It just sounds like alot of trouble having his eyes like that. :dunno :cuckoo:

Super bare bones, is that really all it comes with? Not digging this figure at all. I'm actually surprised everyone is digging it. I have seen more outrage with better figures. Anyways, it's a pass for me, I'll go with the sideshow statue.

Super bare bones, is that really all it comes with? Not digging this figure at all. I'm actually surprised everyone is digging it. I have seen more outrage with better figures. Anyways, it's a pass for me, I'll go with the sideshow statue.

Think with a character like the Hulk, Less is more IMO. And whatever they can do to keep the cost down, the better, Id rather have a bare bones release than have to pay for a bunch of extra crap I wont ever use.

Think with a character like the Hulk, Less is more IMO. And whatever they can do to keep the cost down, the better, Id rather have a bare bones release than have to pay for a bunch of extra crap I wont ever use.

:exactly::goodpost:

I could definitely see a Red Hulk with a new facesculpt. With a little tweeking we could have Abomination and Juggernaut. This Hulk body has a plethora of possibilities.

I was just thinking the same thing. Besides a big piece of debris (which you can easily make yourself), I don't see what else I would display Hulk with. The expression is perfect for a long-term display, I don't see a "roar" being on my shelf very long. So keep the cost down, and let us have a bare-bones product. For those who want a DX with four heads and three arms and 12 useless hands, let them pay $800 down the road. I'm happy with it as-is :)

I was just thinking the same thing. Besides a big piece of debris (which you can easily make yourself), I don't see what else I would display Hulk with. The expression is perfect for a long-term display, I don't see a "roar" being on my shelf very long. So keep the cost down, and let us have a bare-bones product. For those who want a DX with four heads and three arms and 12 useless hands, let them pay $800 down the road. I'm happy with it as-is :)

A bit of me thinks that we will get this "Bare Bones" release and maybe a year later they will do a Bruce Banner/Hulk two pack with diorama base and possibly an extra Roaring Head (or possibly JUST a roaring head) and price it higher. Then you give those that wanted a Banner and give some that already have this version a bit of incentive to double dip.

Wouldnt really surprise me any if HT did this.

Hell then give it full PERS and slap a "DX" logo on the box and call it a day. :lol

I think a Bruce Banner should've been included with him. That's the only accessory that matters.
This still look superb with the rest of the Avengers.

Ok, the pics look good. Not really happy with the hidden articulation in the arms, but will definately buy it.

Banner will be a standalone release, with Loki's spear. Just watch.

Well the SS site doesn't have him up yet for pre-order so anyone have any ideal what he's going to go for? I saw someone say he was going for $300 somewhere but I'd like to know what SS is going to sale him for and what the payment plan will be like.

Back