1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still waiting for Mark VII, but this is totally overshadowing that figure now. This is like a grail for me. Ive wanted a quality Hulk figure since I was a child and this is the greatest Hulk figure Ive seen thus far. Im just so glad that Whedon decided to go with a more classic savage looking Hulk for the Avengers movie so HT figure can be the definitive looking savage Hulk for me.

I love the SS Marquette as well, but I lack the funds and space for that beast at the moment, but this will be my favorite Comic figure piece in my collection for sure.

What type of case is that holding all the Avengers at once? I'm looking for something that will let me display the team as a group instead of breaking them up onto separate shelves.

Its a custom glass case or more of a fish tank case. The size actually can hold the whole team even on a fighting posture stance...

Maybe they'll be in the states sooner that we think.

Hopefully this month! :pray:

this is easily gonna be the centerpiece of my collection...everyone will be like,"WOW!"

Mine too! :hi5:

Got my HT Hulk last Friday night and its so amazing.......

tumblr_mp8da4ZE5v1r49vc3o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mp8da4ZE5v1r49vc3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mp8ddhIMmx1r49vc3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mp8ddhIMmx1r49vc3o2_500.jpg

Thanks for looking.....

Wow! I love your man cave! :clap

This must be one of the few Hot Toys figures NOT parted out on eBay

if not the only one, it's a breath of fresh air!

But let's face it, what's someone gonna do with a massive green head and a pair of large purple pants...

I know I am jumping on this late but just Friday I pre-ordered/wait listed this figure. Both fingers crossed I can get this big guy. Praying it coverts.:pray:

This guy is so big that he is gonna take a bit more work to set up some proper pics.. a few teasers until later. He looks killer with Black Widow standing in front of him..

3_zpsfc0ae959.jpg

1_zpsf9415957.jpg
2_zps0027d826.jpg
4_zps46a0c145.jpg

How do the teeth look in person? It appears just like his skin tone, they are hard to photograph as well with the various pictures people are taking. Rory's pics they look really white and others they look like he hasn't been to the dentist in 30 years.

Back