1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy is so big that he is gonna take a bit more work to set up some proper pics.. a few teasers until later. He looks killer with Black Widow standing in front of him..

3_zpsfc0ae959.jpg

1_zpsf9415957.jpg
2_zps0027d826.jpg
4_zps46a0c145.jpg

Those pics are unbelievable!!!! Can't wait to see the rest :)

Got my HT Hulk last Friday night and its so amazing.......

tumblr_mp8da4ZE5v1r49vc3o2_500.jpg

Thanks for looking.....

Hell yeah!

This is what I've been waiting to see. Since Iron Monger and Hulk's announcement, a fight between them is what I've been thinking of. I can't wait to do this!

Last edited:
Hey buddy,

That Hulk looks awesome dude, especiallly next to the Mark VII!!

Have you thought about modding your detolf or taking a shelf out and using some risers?

Hi bud! My shelfs are fixed wooden ones. Don't have. Detolf. Am thinking hard about options though! Trust me, want to keep him. He is amazing in hand. No pic does him justice

Hi bud! My shelfs are fixed wooden ones. Don't have. Detolf. Am thinking hard about options though! Trust me, want to keep him. He is amazing in hand. No pic does him justice

That's a shame, he would look so cool displayed in a detolf. I'm sure you'll figure a way round it, because he just looks too awesome to sell!

Is that your Mark VII ex? How is it in hand? Better than previous versions?

Only thing thats throwing me on hulk is the colour.....the one review vid on youtube he looks light green almost grey at times but in most pictures he is very green.......Guess i will find out soon

That's a shame, he would look so cool displayed in a detolf. I'm sure you'll figure a way round it, because he just looks too awesome to sell!

Is that your Mark VII ex? How is it in hand? Better than previous versions?

The MKVII is my fave mate. It's the best armour IMO. It's a leap forward in design and feels very solid. You'll find out yourself soon ;)

I'm gonna have to work something for Hulk, he is so cool!

Back