1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's an amazing photo!!! Shows how much attitude you can get in the figure with minimal posturing! Jingo's whole set of photos of the Hulk are fantastic :) I can't wait for this figure!! Hopefully it ships from SS soon.
Agreed on Jingo's photos; I think Hot Toys should revoke Plastic Enemies and replace them with Jingo as one of their "bloggers", because Plastic Enemies' photography definitely isn't doing Hot Toys any favors. In fact I'd say they're singlehandedly responsible for people perceiving Hot Toys Hulk as a $39.95 Walmart shelfwarmer.

1045164_545361718859156_2067953221_n.jpg

The MKVII is my fave mate. It's the best armour IMO. It's a leap forward in design and feels very solid. You'll find out yourself soon ;)

I'm gonna have to work something for Hulk, he is so cool!

Is the mark vii worth a trade for the mark iv or mark vi? :confused:
Sorry I know it's off topic somewhat

Is the mark vii worth a trade for the mark iv or mark vi? :confused:
Sorry I know it's off topic somewhat

Hard for me to say mate, I'm a mad Iron Man fan, and have to have all the suits, plus a load of Stark's and other figures from the films, so I couldn't pick!!
But a trade like that would be good at the moment I guess, as the older suits have gone up in price and are getting harder to grab.

The MKVII is my fave mate. It's the best armour IMO. It's a leap forward in design and feels very solid. You'll find out yourself soon ;)

I'm gonna have to work something for Hulk, he is so cool!

It looks like it mate... I can't wait got get it in hand myself! :)

I know that Hulk won't fit in my detolf unless a shelf is taken out though!!

Always hate having to wait so long from these in hand pics till i get mine in hand, i try to look at the pictures real fast but "not in close" detail as I like to leave all the amazing small details and what not as a surprise, but its just sooooo HARD to wait, this figure looks sooo amazing, makes me wish I would have went for the entire Avengers line instead of picking out a few fav's

This must be one of the few Hot Toys figures NOT parted out on eBay

if not the only one, it's a breath of fresh air!

But let's face it, what's someone gonna do with a massive green head and a pair of large purple pants...

I'm just hoping for an alternate custom Hulk head like we've already seen for BW and HE.

Has anyone ordered from cmdstore.com before? Seems to be the only place that sells him at a lower price than ebay. I have no idea if the store is reliable though.

Yes. I used to order Halo stuff from them. Never any issues.

Thor looks so tiny next to him.

Quick iphone pic...

1_zpse25ee393.jpg

I look at these and just see $. :( :lol

Sweet! Avengers Assembled!!! :hi5:

Hard for me to say mate, I'm a mad Iron Man fan, and have to have all the suits, plus a load of Stark's and other figures from the films, so I couldn't pick!!
But a trade like that would be good at the moment I guess, as the older suits have gone up in price and are getting harder to grab.

Cheers for the answers guys. appreciated :hi5:

When do the waitlist's generally convert? tbh if mine hasn't converted by the time Sideshow are shipping him then I'll probably go elsewhere :(

mines 29th May and still no joy yet :impatient: the wait is killing me :pray:

That's weird. I jumped on the WL on 6/4. Cancelled before it turned into an actual order( it converted) once I saw on hand pics.
I wouldn't loose sleep over it, they will convert. SS's way of randomly picking WL's is quite odd though.

Back