1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk arrived this morning!

I've just unpacked it a few minutes ago. People have already said so, but unless you have it in hand, the pictures don't prepare you to how huge and awesome it is. The other HT look like puny humans in comparison.

And it's heavy too. At least 2 kilos, but maybe more.

Those who've cancelled because it supposedly looks like a big cheap toy have officially made the mistake of their life. That's a thing of beauty.

For those who wonder about durability, I wouldn't worry too much. Arms and torso seem to be the same kind of material as the muscular TTs, so I think we're safe! :)

For now maybe. By the time it actually hits over in the west or shortly after they will be asking ebay prices.

Not too long ago they still had iron man 2 war machine but wanted 499.99....

You seem pretty offended about them making a buck.

It's called "supply and demand". A business owner that sells something for $250 that's easily bringing $500 on the open market is simply an incompetent business owner.

Hot toys products are not food for the starving, or medicine for sick children. They are luxuries in every sense of the word, no one NEEDS an HT Hulk (or Hawkeye, Blade, Batmobile, etc) If people want something, and are willing to pay extra to secure it, because supply is tight, that doesn't make a business owner "bad" because their prices reflect the market.

I'm pretty happy I pre ordered earlier then. I wasn't even really sure I'd be getting this, but placed a back up order anyway. Good thing I did, because the maquette didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted. Even though it's still a nice statue :D

Hulk arrived this morning!

I've just unpacked it a few minutes ago. People have already said so, but unless you have it in hand, the pictures don't prepare you to how huge and awesome it is. The other HT look like puny humans in comparison.

And it's heavy too. At least 2 kilos, but maybe more.

Those who've cancelled because it supposedly looks like a big cheap toy have officially made the mistake of their life. That's a thing of beauty.

For those who wonder about durability, I wouldn't worry too much. Arms and torso seem to be the same kind of material as the muscular TTs, so I think we're safe! :)

I did for that reason, and I'm kinda regretting it now. That last pic made me see him differently, and some part of me desperately wants him now. Jumped on the WL last night. Not much hope there though.

Do you guys think hulk would fit in a detolf on the 2nd shelf from the top if I adjust the top shelf, the top shelf when moved up will still hold 1:6 scale figure(s). But will be adjusted as far as I could take it

Really? I would have thought it would have been ok. Ugh time to look for a new cabinet. Any recommendations from ikea?

Its going to break your detolf brother

It is much heavier than the enterbay 1/4 scale figs I 'd say x2.5 heavire

I know I could put it on the bottom shelf. But i really don't think it warrants being demoted that low. I want him close to eye level as I can get ....

Actually few pages back I seen some dude put post a pic with hulk crouch in the detolf. So it must hold it.

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but does anyone know if this is the first 1/6 scale Hulk or not? Seems like there may have been others ...not sure

Don't know if this has been mentioned, but does anyone know if this is the first 1/6 scale Hulk or not? Seems like there may have been others ...not sure

Well there's going to be another Avengers movie so if money talks, we might see at least a few. Look at Captain America, HT is releasing another one for the SDCC this year.

Back