1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He fits in the detolf! :yess: ...........if he's doing one-handed push ups. :monkey3

v6YNssd.jpeg

pic by chaplin

Looks like an action pose where's he's about to charge at someone! I like it! :hi5:

Great display, but I have to ask who is that next to Tony..David Bowie..Judy Dench??

Man, the face on the Hulk looks great in that pic. At first glance did kind of look like Pepper but after further looks. Judy Dench is the first that came to mind to me. Well, the older lady in the new Bond movies. Looked up the name, wasn't surprised to see it was one of your choices. Bowie, lol, maybe in his thin white duke era....what a bad a** btw. Would love a 1/6 Bowie, and Tom Waits to go way off subject.

He fits in the detolf! :yess: ...........if he's doing one-handed push ups. :monkey3

v6YNssd.jpeg

pic by chaplin

Holly hell. It's like the whole "walmart/Kmart toy analogy went right out of the window when I saw this pic. Eat my words. He looks absolutely, motherefin incredible here. It's like I'm
Not even noticing the joints that made me cancel my waitlist on the first place.
God damn it.

i think it is look Great... Best Hulk figure (Not statue) made till now..

i care less about the Joints... the important is the face details and the siiiize as its perfect with the other avengers...

be thankful as Hot Toys decided to Manufacture this figure....

NOW WE HAVE THE AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

Can't wait to lay my hands on this beeeassst

Yes, Centrocal, that is a great angle on the pic and a great pic period. Hulk does look incredible there. Along with what the other guy said I would think just a pic like that would do away with some of the negative/unsure opinions. Unless someone plans on displaying him with magnifying glasses on the joints. Most will look at the figure and won't be able to look past the size and that menacing facial expression.

Holly hell. It's like the whole "walmart/Kmart toy analogy went right out of the window when I saw this pic. Eat my words. He looks absolutely, motherefin incredible here. It's like I'm
Not even noticing the joints that made me cancel my waitlist on the first place.
God damn it.

LMAO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Back