1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang i knew it wasnt gonna last long..:thud:

When I posted , they had three left and I got four message within minutes. By that morning, all gone. People bought mk viis and catwomans aswell so it worked out. I wanted to help people outside north america, but was told they keep it domestic.

I have four on preorder myself and if a member cant find one, ill more than happily give one or two up for cost plus shipping. Im not into price gouging.

When I posted , they had three left and I got four message within minutes. By that morning, all gone. People bought mk viis and catwomans aswell so it worked out. I wanted to help people outside north america, but was told they keep it domestic.

I have four on preorder myself and if a member cant find one, ill more than happily give one or two up for cost plus shipping. Im not into price gouging.
You rock :hi5:

Good man! I can't understand wanting to rip off fellow members.

Dude, if you're legit and not scamming people, you do indeed rock.

We need more like you out there.

Just sayin....I have an extra coming from SS WHENEVER they do decide 2 ship....I went ahead and got mine from a sellee n hong kong as soon as they were n hand...just couldn't wait lol...inbox me if interesred...im def gettin rid of it, one is all I want

Anyone in the LA area got an extra Hulk or change their mind, please PM me.
I'll take it off your hands, if you're willing to let it go at cost.

Some pics of HULK from the London Film & Comic Convention earlier in the month...

LondonFilmampComicConventionEarlsCourt2July201320_zps4a161cb1.jpg
LondonFilmampComicConventionEarlsCourt2July201319_zpsbfdf4cb3.jpg
LondonFilmampComicConventionEarlsCourt2July201318_zpsa1531106.jpg

Looks pretty good to me!

All the Hot Toys Hulks were probally in the shipping container Gipsy Danger used to fight the kaiju....

that would be so messed up....:panic:

but that comment made me laugh out loud since I just seen that movie last night :lol

Can't wait to get Hulk!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Back