1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am bummed that there's no place in my collection for this figure. I can still pick it up from a local store for a decent price too.

You make room for this. Go get it naow!

ilF62KGLveDG2.gif

:lol :rotfl :lol

Damn priorities... if I get this I'll have to pass on the next must have. I'll just have to caress the screen when you folks post your Hulk awesomeness.:monkey2

I think you really should reconsider NOT getting him. If so, I think you'll be missing out on a truly wonderful piece. If you can get the funds, I definitely think this is a must have figure. I think once its come and gone, it'll be a fortune to obtain later.

I think you really should reconsider NOT getting him. If so, I think you'll be missing out on a truly wonderful piece. If you can get the funds, I definitely think this is a must have figure. I think once its come and gone, it'll be a fortune to obtain later.
With Avengers 2 underway, this will be far from the last Hulk figure Hot Toys produces. And they'll only get better.

avengers 2 isn't out until 2015 which means hot toys hulk at earliest will prob be 2016 which gives us at least 3 years to save for next hulk

Like a week ago with Catwoman, I just noticed that shipping was added to my final flex for Hulk. $23.53. I just checked for shipping a few days a go and it wasn't there. I guess like catwoman, he'll be shipping within the next 2-3 weeks.

While that seems really likely, its quite a gamble passing on this one

I agree, with some figures it's just too risky to pass on....even if a 2.0 is expected following a sequel movie in 3 years.

However, I read a good philosophy on this forum once. If you have to convince yourself to get the figure, then you probably shouldn't get it.

With that said, I think this Hulk figure is the exception to that rule. Those who wanted it before are getting it, and those who didn't want it before are also getting it.

I agree, with some figures it's just too risky to pass on....even if a 2.0 is expected following a sequel movie in 3 years.

However, I read a good philosophy on this forum once. If you have to convince yourself to get the figure, then you probably shouldn't get it.

With that said, I think this Hulk figure is the exception to that rule. Those who wanted it before are getting it, and those who didn't want it before are also getting it.

I didn't want it before and still didn't get it. I will await for the Avengers 2 or 3 version, by then I hope they can come up with a better way to hide these ugly joints.

I didn't want it before and still didn't get it. I will await for the Avengers 2 or 3 version, by then I hope they can come up with a better way to hide these ugly joints.

Yes, Hot Toys will come up with a way to eliminate all joints in 4 years time. Figure will probably cost $800 at the rate they are going, LOL.

How in the world do you expect a rotatable joint to be hidden? When you hide all the joints on a figure, it becomes a statue.

Guaranteed if Hot Toys had hidden the joints totally, all you would hear is "This is BS!! Hulk has no articulation!"

How in the world do you expect a rotatable joint to be hidden? When you hide all the joints on a figure, it becomes a statue.

Guaranteed if Hot Toys had hidden the joints totally, all you would hear is "This is BS!! Hulk has no articulation!"

Plus, if you ditch the visible joints and use a rubber/pvc covering, it will look even worse when you bend the joint anyways - like Hulk's elbows. There's no way to get around it. I'd rather have a couple visible joints than something that looks all gnarled up from being posed in a way that stretches the material.

Im convinced those complaining about the joints a) do not have this on preorder or b) do not have this on preorder.

yeah, people don't see the practicality of having some visible joints.

Back