1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so sure I was getting a 2 week notice for the Hulk but ended up with a Catwoman.. I'm surprise she's coming out so fast.. Little hurt that it's not the hulk.. but happy I get to her finally..

I don't get this, Hulk has been out for over a week in Asia, people already have him in hand, how is Catwoman coming to Sideshow before him?

Catwoman before the Hulk?! :gah: :banghead

Dude, if you're legit and not scamming people, you do indeed rock.

We need more like you out there.

:exactly:

pic_55__67839.1305854946.340.370.jpg

For the people who own this figure, is there any commentary on the quality of the rubber? For me, the standard of good quality rubber is (sadly enough) the enterbay batman. No other company has done good with rubber.

Is the rubber smooth to the touch? Which indicates it is more resistant to the air moisture. Does the rubber pinch when you apply force with two fingers? Pinching would show there is weak molecular structure.

Thanks. And guys from the maquette forum are not impressed with this HT hulk. I wonder what is the consensus here for guys who happen to have both.

Thank you

For the people who own this figure, is there any commentary on the quality of the rubber? For me, the standard of good quality rubber is (sadly enough) the enterbay batman. No other company has done good with rubber.

Is the rubber smooth to the touch? Which indicates it is more resistant to the air moisture. Does the rubber pinch when you apply force with two fingers? Pinching would show there is weak molecular structure.

Thanks. And guys from the maquette forum are not impressed with this HT hulk. I wonder what is the consensus here for guys who happen to have both.

Thank you

Rubber is nothing like the EB Batsuit. That's a much thicker rubber. I can't pinch mine because there just isn't enough slack on the rubber and it is layered very close to the internal body structure. It is surprising how thin the rubber is and how durable it feels. For lack of better description, the hulks rubber feels thinner, smoother, and less rubbery, whereas the EB suit feels like a car tire type rubber.

I'd take this over the Maquette any day, visible joints and all. Statues just don't do it for me. This Hulk is hands down one of my favorite figures and I own quite a few.

I am bummed that there's no place in my collection for this figure. I can still pick it up from a local store for a decent price too.

Back