1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't want it before and still didn't get it. I will await for the Avengers 2 or 3 version, by then I hope they can come up with a better way to hide these ugly joints.

Yes, Hot Toys will come up with a way to eliminate all joints in 4 years time. Figure will probably cost $800 at the rate they are going, LOL.

Why would they? They spent a lot of money on this body that can only be used for the Hulk and want to make as much back as they can. I think Avengers 2 or 3 Hulk will be the same body with a new HS.

IMO if you can wait 3 years for a "possible" 2.0..then you dont want a hulk to begin with

IMO if you can wait 3 years for a "possible" 2.0..then you dont want a hulk to begin with

Tough one. Would you buy a $300+ collectible if every time you looked at it all you saw was it's flaws? It might be the only one made, but if it brings you more disappointment than joy than waiting may be the better play.

I don't, if you're not interested in articulation why buy 1/6?

It might be the sculpt, the expression, color, attire, lack of accessories or something different.

This might be more your speed

pink%2Bdiamond%2Bbarbie%2Bhead.jpg

No, I'm getting the Hulk figure because its exactly what it should be instead of crying about nonsense. Its an action figure with almost no clothes to cover functional and necessary joints, not a statue.

I can see how some might be bothered by the visibility of the joints.

I personally could not care less about them. I have wanted a high quality poseable Hulk for as long as I can remember.

This Big Guy is just that.

The good thing about those upset by the joints, others who do not mind them have a better chance of getting one.

I can see how some might be bothered by the visibility of the joints.

I personally could not care less about them. I have wanted a high quality poseable Hulk for as long as I can remember.

This Big Guy is just that.

The good thing about those upset by the joints, others who do not mind them have a better chance of getting one.

:exactly::exactly: Me too. It just so happens that I don't care.

Can you be bothered by the joints, yet still don't care?
scratchhead.gif

This figure is that cool :D

Back