1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1017027_559234477484423_39015835_n.jpg

Now that's the kind of expansion pack I wouldn't mind dropping some coin on! Thank you for sharing.
I really mean it, I bought the big guy from Go Hastings a week before Thanksgiving then this past Monday my Wait List converted from SSC. With it being the Holiday Season and me being the big spender I am funds are kinda tight. So I begged Sideshow to let me put him on Flex or at least use my Reward Points.
No and no.
So I bit the bullet and grabbed him. Now seeing this figure in probably his coolest incarnation as War Hulk has made me happy I ended up getting him. Plus, Go Hastings didn't send him in the shipper while I know Sideshow will. Also, unless I get lucky with a great deal that falls out of the sky into my lap, I don't see myself getting the Banner-Hulk 2 pack.

Just got the ikea diod light set, wish I had a better camera, but hulk really pops with green lights on him
A2B33E2B-4E02-4F85-BE29-DD046F33147E.jpg

Now that's the kind of expansion pack I wouldn't mind dropping some coin on! Thank you for sharing.
I really mean it, I bought the big guy from Go Hastings a week before Thanksgiving then this past Monday my Wait List converted from SSC. With it being the Holiday Season and me being the big spender I am funds are kinda tight. So I begged Sideshow to let me put him on Flex or at least use my Reward Points.
No and no.
So I bit the bullet and grabbed him. Now seeing this figure in probably his coolest incarnation as War Hulk has made me happy I ended up getting him. Plus, Go Hastings didn't send him in the shipper while I know Sideshow will. Also, unless I get lucky with a great deal that falls out of the sky into my lap, I don't see myself getting the Banner-Hulk 2 pack.

Your wait list converted? Nice. There's still hope for me, maybe, lol.

Wow... Just took my big boy out and I must say... you really have to handle this guy to see what the fuss is about.

Such massive weight, and I love the big clicky joints. It's also a much darker green than the pictures suggest.

I don't see any underpants problems as of now.

RngTkdQ.jpg

z3ipNlp.jpg

CFANuP6.jpg

Last edited:
Wow... Just took my big boy out and I must say... you really have to handle this guy to see what the fuss is about.

Such massive weight, and I love the big clicky joints. It's also a much darker green than the pictures suggest.

I don't see any underpants problems.

Sorry, I just laughed out loud at this post. :rotfl I have gutter mind tonight, lol..

Your wait list converted? Nice. There's still hope for me, maybe, lol.

Oh definitely. With them announcing the new figure I am sure there are some people, maybe even in this thread, who will forgo this figure in hopes of purchasing the Hulk-Banner set.
As for me my wallet is a glutton for punishment so I couldn't pass him up. I was on the wait list for 6 months so there is always hope. Good luck to you.

Oh definitely. With them announcing the new figure I am sure there are some people, maybe even in this thread, who will forgo this figure in hopes of purchasing the Hulk-Banner set.
As for me my wallet is a glutton for punishment so I couldn't pass him up. I was on the wait list for 6 months so there is always hope. Good luck to you.

Lol, I hear you on the wallet part. There are soooo many figures I want to buy, it is hard to resist, kind of like the dark side of the force:)

Back