1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty close
2d4d407f7d8f145529dae722df95851d.jpg

The problem with the custom sculpt is that excess wrinkle lines around the eyes. Makes Hulk look old and that his face is scrunched up instead of just grinning. Impressive work to be sure, but Hulk shouldn't have that many creases in his indestructible skin.

:duff Very impressive sculpt for sure, but just doesn't look right on hulk. HT Hulk still my favorite HT!

The problem with the custom sculpt is that excess wrinkle lines around the eyes. Makes Hulk look old and that his face is scrunched up instead of just grinning. Impressive work to be sure, but Hulk shouldn't have that many creases in his indestructible skin.

I completely agree. I think the sculpt looks fantastic but the wrinkles around the corners of the eyes makes the Hulk sculpt look like an aging Hulk.
If it were smoothed out a bit IMHO, it is a perfect sculpt of the Hulk in those scenes with his devilish grin.
Great work none the less and I would order one day one if they went up for sale to use on another Hulk I have.

The head sculpt that should have been included with Banner or the set.

Great looking custom by Myke Dela Paz. Not being reproduced to those curious or wanting one.

1476196_561016970639507_2100831403_n.jpg

That's actually pretty good. Much better than the roaring head.

Nice one Xeno.

11.jpg

Hulk's eyes are freaky real when you look closely at them. And the hair/head seam, where his hair reattaches after you have moved his eyes, is one of the smoothest panel joints I have ever seen.

Got my HULK today. I have seen a lot of pictures before but this BIG A$$ GUY has to be handles in person to fully understand how awesome he is!!

Pictures soon, but I did a quick pic of this (I always wanna do this!!)

988782_468206553300294_1737732187_n.jpg

Got my HULK today. I have seen a lot of pictures before but this BIG A$$ GUY has to be handles in person to fully understand how awesome he is!!

Pictures soon, but I did a quick pic of this (I always wanna do this!!)

988782_468206553300294_1737732187_n.jpg
nice!
after seeing avengers, not sure if this metal suit or any iron man suite can really hold a hit from the hulk, you saw him punch the armor off that alien whale thing and he wasn't even in rage mode.

Back