1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new one has the same seams in it, minus that statue-esq exclusive, and even that has seams

they are not as visible as the one on this one though(the statue part anyway)...
Plus, the new one has a much better Ruffalo Hulk headsculpt and just generally looks better imo :dunno Thats not to say the 1st Hulk is bad, its quite good but I'm not a fan which is why I skipped it

That may be true for the deluxe set (the new angry face sculpt is improved over the original but not dramatically better) but those pants are just goofy and the screaming sculpt needs work. The old one is much better than the new standard (non deluxe) figure IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree about the pants but I could live with that since he wears them in the movie.
I don't know... its probably just me. I cannot muster up any appreciation for the Avengers(1) Hulk :dunno

That may be true for the deluxe set (the new angry face sculpt is improved over the original but not dramatically better) but those pants are just goofy and the screaming sculpt needs work. The old one is much better than the new standard (non deluxe) figure IMO

Agreed. The new Hulk portraits look feminine, and that's not Hulk on screen at all. I'm not sure if it's mascara but something about the eyes are way off. Plus, yoga panties Hulk with his junk in your face isn't the best display option either hahaha!

Avengers Hulk FTW :rock

Agreed. The new Hulk portraits look feminine, and that's not Hulk on screen at all. I'm not sure if it's mascara but something about the eyes are way off. Plus, yoga panties Hulk with his junk in your face isn't the best display option either hahaha!

tumblr_m85e8mw00m1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

:lol :lol

And yes I agree... Avengers Hulk definitely FTW!!!!

Hey Brainiac, Maybe these 2 pics will change your mind about this Hulk. I never knew that level of detail exists till I was shooting these pics
eb953607-c766-4630-88eb-3b3d342b85b9_zpsajko4xiz.jpg

IMG_3111_0418_zpsnbgq2p3y.jpg

was just wondering... how does this compare in size to (for example) enterbay 1/4 figures? anyone have a comparison shot w/ mr. bean or something similar?

I can do some comparison pictures when I get home but this picture might help you see how it scales with other 1/4 figures on display. The Jake Sulley figure is also another large 1/6 figure that works in a 1/4 display as shown here.

0da4be09ad2ff3116434a467d17dd517.jpg

Batman's ears make him a tad taller than Hulk. Hot Toys 1/4 figures tend to be shorter than 1/4 offerings from NECA and Enterbay.

7e76529a7b2d19cf33bf20a56342a76f.jpg

0cafa51856482cf0bf6ec14e4b0e8f95.jpg

Back