1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They would make more money if it's a different shade. If people can just buy a head on eBay then hot toys makes less money. If people have to buy a whole figure to get what they want then hot toys makes more...

Except that the color is off.

This has always been the dumbest thing to me.. How do you make a alt head specifically for the Hot Toys Hulk figure but get the color wrong? Did they release the heads before they had an actual Hot Toys Hulk in hand? They blew a golden opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In hand and not under the lighting of the sun it doesn't look that bad. But it doesn't fit on the neck ball joint. I liked it and was using it on my Hulk in my display instead of the original. You need some blue tac to get it to stay on.

In hand and not under the lighting of the sun it doesn't look that bad. But it doesn't fit on the neck ball joint. I liked it and was using it on my Hulk in my display instead of the original. You need some blue tac to get it to stay on.

Oh wow.. Yeah sounds like they definitely did not have a Hulk figure in hand before they produced the head. Do you have any picture of it under display lights instead of sunlight?

I don't. I still own the figure and head but unfortunately 3/4 of my collection is currently unavailable to me at the moment. Long story that I'm not going to get into here. Sorry. But if I had it I'd definitely take pictures for you. I did like it, but for the cost and with the new screaming Hot Toys head coming out I can't recommend it for the price it goes for.

I don't like the Hot Toys screaming sculpt shown on the prototype and there is a head play screaming sculpt on eBay for $50. I think that's a good price so I'll grab it and figure it out later lol

The headplay one looks different than the head sculpt I have. Mine looks like the ones in that video and cost more like $80-$95 on eBay. I'm not sure if it's a different sculpt or different paint, but I personally don't like it as much as the other one. But maybe that one matches the color and fits on the peg. That would ultimately make that one better then. I just feel like something is off with that head, eyes maybe.....not sure.

794f45cd-e099-41f9-bc03-e0e7d008324c.jpg

_12.jpg

Like I said I don't know exactly whats different but mine looks a lot more like the top one.

I'll post pictures when it arrives. They look like different sculpts for sure. This one might be slightly bigger just from the pics but not as good of a paint job. We shall see lol

I'll post pictures when it arrives. They look like different sculpts for sure. This one might be slightly bigger just from the pics but not as good of a paint job. We shall see lol

You ordered the headplay one......cool I'm curious to see if that one fits and if the skin is a closer match. Looking forward to you pics.

i never was feeling that ebay sculpt enough to commit. But i did have one done for me tho. Im very pleased with it too. Its just a smirk sculpt made from original head :wink1:

Last edited:
Very nice! I never liked the EBay sculpt enough to commit either.. Until I saw Hot Toys screaming sculpt proto. Now I'm not feeling that one enough to commit lol

just to put it out there. if anyone's thinking about unloading this one, I might be persuaded to take it off your hands (if the price is right that is). just shoot me a PM if that's the case.

Back