1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to wait for production photos but had a coupon that was about to expire so I went ahead and ordered Yoda. Hopefully he comes out nice.

I have a coupon too, but between yoda and han I'm not sure what horse to bet on coming out first.

That's what I was doing too. But I ended up with two coupons so I will now likely cave and order Han next week. I was hoping to use a code on whatever came first too so that I could then wait for the points to accrue and then use them all to phase myself off sideshow but that just seems like a pipe dream.

That's what I was doing too. But I ended up with two coupons so I will now likely cave and order Han next week. I was hoping to use a code on whatever came first too so that I could then wait for the points to accrue and then use them all to phase myself off sideshow but that just seems like a pipe dream.

Was that one of those online $25 codes? Seems like that's the new SSC system - codes that are linked to Google somehow that pop up wherever you go.

Was that one of those online $25 codes? Seems like that's the new SSC system - codes that are linked to Google somehow that pop up wherever you go.

These are the 20 dollar codes that replaced the old monthly codes that now sometimes appear on shipper boxes. The $25 codes that pop up only work on the already released shelf warmers. As far as I know anyway

Yeah that was my impression too. I got my two $20 codes from the Rey/BB-8 set and a Han figure I got to part out. Came on the outside of the box like TFH said.

Oh, bummer. I need to buy some SSC figs instead of selling them as I have been doing...:lol

Oh, bummer. I need to buy some SSC figs instead of selling them as I have been doing...:lol

Doesn't always work. I got r2-q5 today and no code.

I like the figure though, goes well with my other imperials. A bit out of scale having slightly oversized tie pilots next to a slightly undersized astromech. Still dig the setup though.

Any news? I'm getting excited about this one. I want a new star wars figure and this is the only one I have on order.

Any news? I'm getting excited about this one. I want a new star wars figure and this is the only one I have on order.

If the schedule budget stark gets from secret base is to be believed, it won't even be released in Hong Kong until Q1 next year. So February or March seems the best case scenario for US retailers right now :mad: Seems TFA han and chewie have been pushed to a December-ish hong kong release as well :tap

It's sort of odd because Hot Toys has been pretty fast with most of their Star Wars figures. They must have had a bunch of things in production before making the official announcements because almost all the figures from A New Hope released within a year or less. Yoda and Finn in Trooper gear are the only Star Wars figures I have on order and Finn I'm on the waitlist for.

Maybe Rogue One orders are more than expected (or theyre busy with the figures with faces) and so Yoda and OT or ESB figures got pushed back ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albert-finney-daddy-warbucks.jpg

Hoping here too. I'm still expecting Q4. I hope the accessories have been scale-corrected but that's ALSO wishful thinking.

My last Yoda payment at Sideshow is scheduled for November 15th, they haven't mentioned pushing that back or sent out any kind of email like the normally do when a figure isn't out when it is expected, so I'm assuming he'll be out soon.

My last Yoda payment at Sideshow is scheduled for November 15th, they haven't mentioned pushing that back or sent out any kind of email like the normally do when a figure isn't out when it is expected, so I'm assuming he'll be out soon.

Is the last flex-pay payment generally timed with release in that month?

We're going to need to see this very soon if he's going to make November in the States.

Is the last flex-pay payment generally timed with release in that month?

We're going to need to see this very soon if he's going to make November in the States.

They will most likely bounce that flex payment back a month or two shortly. Sometimes the bounce happens days before the original scheduled payment, sometimes months before. With that said, my flexpay is slated for 11/5 and I have not yet gotten the pushback email. November does seem very unlikely though. Guessing the Q1 timeframe is going to be more accurate.

Back