1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a delayed till Jan-Feb email *_*

tTWBf0t.gif

Got the delayed email as well. Not really a surprise since this was pretty much always projected for a Q1 2017 release with HT. Probably won't get to Sideshow until February and us until March.

Got the delayed email too! damn!

After getting Yoda I'd love to see HT do the A New Hope version of R2 & C-3P0. That would be perfect.

Also, Lando is a must for me...hopefully I'll be able to afford it when it does finally comes out...this hobby sure is expensive.

Got the delayed email too! damn!

After getting Yoda I'd love to see HT do the A New Hope version of R2 & C-3P0. That would be perfect.

Also, Lando is a must for me...hopefully I'll be able to afford it when it does finally comes out...this hobby sure is expensive.

Flex Pay is your friend :)

So looks like a hard rule with Hot Toys is if it's not a stormtrooper...it's getting delayed.

Just assume everything gets delayed and don't preorder unless it's selling out

The problem is, while it's on preorder, you have no idea if it's selling out. That's how I ended up on the waitlist for Falcon.

I use BBTS as a gauge. If stock is under 24(their max allowed), its selling out.

Back