1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know there's a girl in that particular bas azz poster suit, right Spartan and DiFabio?

yj1om.jpg

download.jpg

boba-fett-cosplay-girl-boba-fettish-hot-1406503651c.png

"This deal is getting better all the time. Boba, you look absolutely beautiful. You truly belong here with us among the clouds."

SS Boba's fine... except for the pinched chest armor.... and the Wookie braids.... and the inaccurate hip pouch.... and the lanky body.

Lol. You have good points. But it still looks good. Having the ESB and HT ROTJ ones side by side on display would be great.

Lol. You have good points. But it still looks good. Having the ESB and HT ROTJ ones side by side on display would be great.

I have the SS Boba, so I'm serious. I do like it. Would have been a hard call if HT made another ESB because I'm sure it would be better but not $220 better. But I'm definitely going for the ROTJ HT Fett AND keeping my Sideshow Fett for the preferred movie appearance.

I'm trying to stop with the dupes. But I've never had a ROTJ Fett before so...

I'm surprised this figure isn't getting more love. I guess with all these releases, we're getting desensitised.

A HT Boba is a dream item for me.

I'm trying to stop with the dupes. But I've never had a ROTJ Fett before so...
Yeah, it's a tough call. I sold off my SSC Fett and have never had a particular desire for a ROTJ version, but this is tempting. Don't know if ultimately I want both versions, though, so debating what I'll do.

I'm surprised this figure isn't getting more love. I guess with all these releases, we're getting desensitised.

A HT Boba is a dream item for me.

There is a lot going on with releases now but I'm really excited about Boba! I was very close to getting the SS version when it was released here awhile ago buy glad I waited.

When I sold mine I deducted $20 or so from the price and kept the base. Those stands are still my favourites of anything that's been released. Think SSC could've sold a boatload of them if they sold for individual sale like their Joe stands.

We are all going to buy it. No need to really discuss. Thats my take on whats going on here.

Back